post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
females.

boy shorts > thongs > g-strings

I hate when females wear flats, so tacky.

No female should ever wear a fitted or snapback

What the **** is carry out?
For the modern NBA era, it is not about the number of rings, it is about the number of Finals MVP awards.

Therefore Jordan > Shaq > Lebron >= Kobe at the moment.
Why is LeBron >= Kobe when he has the same amount of final MVP awards and more rings and did it before Bron?

asap over kendrick as in asap rocky :rofl:

ok yall

I mean that is just what I feel but honestly I am coming from that old head point of view. It could even be beats or whatever but I just didn't find Kendrick appealing to me. And literally I have never heard of a J Cole song aside from his mainstream hits but I already know I won't like dude.

But at least I know my taste in music is not what's trending no more. I mean the only new artists I really like is Freddie Gibbs and ASAP Rocky. Everything kind of just flies over my radar.

Gucci mane has always been better than jeezy. He is very slept on
Bill burr is not funny
Serena looks like she is in my lil cousins class (8th grade)
u really think gucci can make something to the level as tm101????
jeezy still cant make something better than tm101

u really think gucci can make something to the level as tm101????
jeezy still cant make something better than tm101
After 101 and trap or die he's matched everything and dropped better tapes honestly. O yeah gucci and zay>>>

asap over kendrick as in asap rocky :rofl:

ok yall

I mean that is just what I feel but honestly I am coming from that old head point of view. It could even be beats or whatever but I just didn't find Kendrick appealing to me. And literally I have never heard of a J Cole song aside from his mainstream hits but I already know I won't like dude.

But at least I know my taste in music is not what's trending no more. I mean the only new artists I really like is Freddie Gibbs and ASAP Rocky. Everything kind of just flies over my radar.
Even as an old head ASAP sucks so I'm lost on what you on about.

Said I wasn't gonna get sucked into this thread :lol: oh well.

Acne is the lingering effects from a time in which our whole bodies were covered with hair. Yes, I semi do really believe it.

Being attracted to a girl or woman under the age of 18 does not automatically imply pedo. More aptly, we've been conditioned to believe that it's wrong to be attracted to someone under 18, when we as humans have certain traits that we desire from the opposite sex, regardless of age. That, not age are the determining factors in our desires for women. I have a thing for older women right now, but I honestly feel that confining our interactions with women (or men) to age, race, nationality, religion, etc. all of those metrics are ******ed. If you like a person, you like a person. Treat them right and with respect. It's that simple...at least it should be.

I could and should get paid for analyzing basketball

Karreuche and Chantel are A1...I haven't seen many women badder than those two.

I don't vibe with how if a man says he has a preference for mexican women, or light skin women, how that's a problem.

Selena Gomez is a 10

Drake and OVO "get it" musically. From the sonics, to the writing, the production, I really do feel like they create a musical experience that the people, especially the youth can identify with and it's something that we (Well myself, in the music biz that i'm in) try to replicate in what we're doing. From Drake, to Weeknd, to Party, love their music.

I find Hip-Hop to be a chore to listen to at times, and over half of the time it's just filler. I don't understand or vibe with how some of the top artist in the game get so much praise for literally saying typical rapper bs. The lack of melody, musicality, and "life raps" at times are cringeworthy

Big Sean is criminally underrated. He's extremely versatile and speaks on a wide array of topics and has an excellent use of melody. But is often times forgotten amongst Hip-Hop.

No one truly understands how stupid I think it is to argue about religion, race, sex, I don't get it. Just let people live and exist together. The consequences for living a certain lifestyle cannot be that bad if they are good people. That's really what we should judge people by. Are they good people or not. Period.

Lebron is the GOAT.

I hate how older people point to someone's youth when that person apposing them has a viewpoint that is "radical" to them.

Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole both make some great music.

Although I participate in these at times, musical debates are soooooo stupid.

Hunter Hayes and T Swift's last albums are incredible.

Last edited:
Selena Gomez is a 10

She's a 10, or she's 10?

I find Hip-Hop to be a chore to listen to at times, and over half of the time it's just filler. I don't understand or vibe with how some of the top artist in the game get so much praise for literally saying typical rapper bs. The lack of melody, musicality, and "life raps" at times are cringeworthy

Big Sean is criminally underrated. He's extremely versatile and speaks on a wide array of topics and has an excellent use of melody. But is often times forgotten amongst Hip-Hop.

Face>Gluteus Maximus>Breasts (ex: Natalie Portman is perfect)

I absolutely love the twerking movement. Especially if its a white girl

Winter is my favorite season only because i love wearing new jackets, instead of the white vneck and jeans everyday (like in the summer)

Pretty sure i can average 5ppg in the NBA

Demarcus Cousins is the best center in the NBA

Kanye West and his rants need to end. Dude just lost it. Sounds like a raging alcoholic.

I've stopped buying sneakers long time ago, but i hate the fact that Jordan keeps rereleasing all the classic retros. I see my grails everywhere now.

Last edited:
Ariana Grande is the baddest female walking this earth.

I mean she's flawless..

Eating on sight..

Just look at her. She seems mad cool. Her voice.

Last edited:
Drake and OVO "get it" musically. From the sonics, to the writing, the production, I really do feel like they create a musical experience that the people, especially the youth can identify with and it's something that we try to replicate in what we're doing. From Drake, to Weeknd, to Party, love their music.

Although I participate in these at times, musical debates are soooooo stupid.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom