post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chanel has one of the prettiest smiles on television.

Keyword is smile.
tumblr_mk1fi15VRR1qh9nffo1_500.gif

images

laugh.gif

Meh....I aint gonna lie, I had to google her. Just looking at her, shes exceptionally plain, which isnt really a bad thing. Her personality could sway her heavily either way.

She is finer than Gabby, doe, So give her the 6 and knock Gabby down to the 5.
So she's a ABG??   Show me a aabg.

Gabrille Union a 5,
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Meh....I aint gonna lie, I had to google her. Just looking at her, shes exceptionally plain, which isnt really a bad thing. Her personality could sway her heavily either way.

She is finer than Gabby, doe, So give her the 6 and knock Gabby down to the 5.
So she's a ABG??   Show me a aabg.

Gabrille Union a 5,
mean.gif

Gabby and Dwyane look like Canines b. 

Dear Karma is a really good record, word to my sig. Don't eem care that I'm bias. When something is good, it's good :pimp:

Hunter Hayes last album was criminally underrated. Loved that jaunt.

This 'ratchet' sound that's taking over radio in Hip-Hop is making Hip-Hop more fun...it's also stripping the genre of all of it's musicality. Like the lyrics are so cringeworthy and bad that you can literally hear the amount of time these Hip-Hop artist are taking making these ratchet Jaunts. I can't say that I don't listen to them or don't have these records on my iPod, but still. There's something to be said when we've got hit records on the radio saying "My ***** My *****" or whatever Young Thug, Lil bibby, Or Lil Herb song or mixtape that's hot this week.

Dawson & Joey > >>>> Pacey & Joey

Jordan 11's & 4's >>>>>>Every other Jordan.

"R. Kelly" and "Born Into The 90's" are easily R. Kelly's 2 best albums

New Jack Swing era >>>>>>

Hi-Five is criminally underrated. No one ever talks about them and it's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom