post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Em> any rapper out today on a song or battle

Monster is the worst song I've ever heard.
I use to be a em fan as a little kid.
Now I know he's a certified pop rapper
He's got the complexion for the protection.
winner winner chicken dinner
and we complain about how we wish we could have rap taken back to its roots when it was raw and gutter
but then people throw em in the top 10 how?????
no rappers rap about murdering moms and all that other bs

Last edited:
I hate his new cd production wise and he's gone soft, but that doesn't take away from his talent. Sounds like he's trying to be mainstream in every sense of the word. At the same time lets not act like nas had hit after hit either

I hate his new cd production wise and he's gone soft, but that doesn't take away from his talent. Sounds like he's trying to be mainstream in every sense of the word. At the same time lets not act like nas had hit after hit either
he's TRYING to go mainstream????????
when has em NOT tried to go mainstream
just look at every single he has ever released
and no nas hasnt had hit after hit
but u cant deny his skill
cant believe u put him as being better than nas

as an em fan from day one i hated the mmlp2 thought it was trash and i hate when he raps stupidly! plus i know everyone sweats rihanna but i honestly dont think shes that great looking i think she looked better with long hair 

What does that even mean? 
laugh.gif
nothing
laugh.gif
I knew I wasn't crazy 
laugh.gif

as an em fan from day one i hated the mmlp2 thought it was trash and i hate when he raps stupidly! plus i know everyone sweats rihanna but i honestly dont think shes that great looking i think she looked better with long hair 
THIS MAN KNOWS!!!
gimmie that pon da replay or unfaithful rhianna anyday over this pour it up rhianna

Last edited:
The majority of people who say Eminem is the greatest rapper alive mention him just because most consider it a good answer/they don't really know much about rap music

Dubstep is just a bunch of random loud noises

Tattoos make a girl less attractive

Lebron James is overrated

College isn't the best time of your life like people say it is

People who claim they have no regrets are liars

The NFL is less fun to watch nowadays for some reason

The majority of people who make it known that they prefer college hoops to the NBA usually don't know as much about basketball/try to look cool by stating it

Em has nobody to be angry at now. Going after your own mom is old and Spears is near irrelevant in those terms. He can still rap tho.

THIS WOMAN KNOWS!!!
gimmie that pon da replay or unfaithful rhianna anyday over this pour it up rhianna
fixed

Last edited:

Em has nobody to be angry at now. Going after your own mom is old and Spears is near irrelevant in those terms. He can still rap tho.
so can canibus :\
Damn where is dude?
not sure but is this true?????
Canibus vs Dizaster (2012)[edit]

Canibus completed his first rap battle for King of the Dot on June 9th 2012. Canibus initially stumbled during the first two rounds and controversially resorted to pulling out a notepad to read his bars during the third round, after admitting defeat and wishing to recite what he said were "30 pages of rhymes" that he had failed to memorize. The battle was part of King of the Dot's Fresh Coast division in L.A.
An open letter, originally thought to have been written by Canibus on Tumblr, explaining his performance about the battle surfaced online, though it was later debunked by his manager as fake, saying that Canibus will make an official statement when the time is right. Canibus later released an official statement on his Facebook page. About the battle itself, Canibus commented that "Sometimes people need laughter and entertainment at the expense of others embarrassment but Hip Hop means so much to me I don't care."
When asked about the incident during an interview with VladTV, Busta Rhymes stated "I'm disappointed about that. I'm very upset with him about that. He comes from the cloth where he knows better than that. You ain't supposed to do that. I always held Canibus in a very high rank as an MC, and I still do - his pen game is incredible as far as what he can do with that rhyme ****. This doesn't discredit him with his ability, but it definitely changes the dynamic of how I view where he was mentally in that moment, because I'm confused being that he knows we ain't allowed to do that. It's against the law."
Swizz Beatz also criticized Canibus for pulling out the notepad, but respected his intention to end the battle well

so can canibus :\
Damn where is dude?
not sure but is this true?????
Canibus vs Dizaster (2012)[edit]

Canibus completed his first rap battle for King of the Dot on June 9th 2012. Canibus initially stumbled during the first two rounds and controversially resorted to pulling out a notepad to read his bars during the third round, after admitting defeat and wishing to recite what he said were "30 pages of rhymes" that he had failed to memorize. The battle was part of King of the Dot's Fresh Coast division in L.A.
An open letter, originally thought to have been written by Canibus on Tumblr, explaining his performance about the battle surfaced online, though it was later debunked by his manager as fake, saying that Canibus will make an official statement when the time is right. Canibus later released an official statement on his Facebook page. About the battle itself, Canibus commented that "Sometimes people need laughter and entertainment at the expense of others embarrassment but Hip Hop means so much to me I don't care."
When asked about the incident during an interview with VladTV, Busta Rhymes stated "I'm disappointed about that. I'm very upset with him about that. He comes from the cloth where he knows better than that. You ain't supposed to do that. I always held Canibus in a very high rank as an MC, and I still do - his pen game is incredible as far as what he can do with that rhyme ****. This doesn't discredit him with his ability, but it definitely changes the dynamic of how I view where he was mentally in that moment, because I'm confused being that he knows we ain't allowed to do that. It's against the law."
Swizz Beatz also criticized Canibus for pulling out the notepad, but respected his intention to end the battle well

damn

Kanye west now>>> the old ye

Jogger pants are so corny

Mayweather best boxer of our generation actually makes boxing fun and took it back to when boxers where bigger than life individuals.

UFC fights are pointless and the most boring things to watch, just reminds me how society is becoming more and more savage by the minute.
Pacman is super overrated
Lebron is overrated and the image he portrays is beyond corny

Kobe>>> jordan yeah I said it.

Last edited:
THOT is the stupidest effin word i have ever heard mentioned..

chief keef will never smount to anything besides ripping LAX off.

put tattoos and piercings on some plain jane and all of a sudden they are suicide girls.

the leather shirt with leather sweats trend needs to die 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom