POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

In the old NikePark days there was also a considerable amount of debate as to whether the AJ1s even had Air-Sole units in them at all.
 I was wearing a pair the other day and this question popped into my mind. I'd never thought about it before.

- most lebrons are ugly

- doernbecher J's are highly overrated

- RSVP/BOT services are geniuses in their exploits

- Nikes are not worth the money

but I still buy them 
mean.gif

I want Nike to make all their sneaker options available on Nike ID for the premium price of like $300-350 (Including NIKE AIR options, exact OG colorways,   Yeezy's, etc. ) and kill the entire sneaker game so we can see who's really copping because they love a shoe and want to wear it.

paying ANYTHING other than the retail price of shoes is beyond stupid.

never have done it and never will, same with raffles and all that other nonsense.

if i can't pick up the shoes at a store or cop online, oh well then.

they're just shoes.

this whole "culture" is corny as hell.. i would never want to be grouped with these "sneakerheads"..
grin.gif

almost everytime they show one of these dudes they are some of the lamest people..

my top releases were the us open air tech challenge, which i would've never been able to buy since i dont have any friends that work at mercer.

also the fear 5's since i love 5's but couldn't mess with any of this years models not even the DB's which are HIDEOUS..

this was the only time i entered a "raffle"...my girl asked her friend in augusta GA to pick up tickets for my size, she went with 4 people, i live in southern cali.

NOT ONE CALL, then i read in the thread about people getting calls from their boys that work at these stores setting pairs aside for em.

the new lebrons are hideous, the kobes too, and durant keeps getting the poverty shoes, his new shoe would be dope as a mid.

instead they gave dude that paul bunion looking thing 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Jordans are super saturated and corny now with all the retros. Plus i don't like jordan he is a A-hole as a person. Great business man though.

Lebron 4s is the GOAT basketball shoes off and on the court

I think lebrons are the way to go now, better CREATIVE and fresh mew designs and materials. unlike jordan just re releasing colors and riding off the mj era days. KDs and Lebrons > Jordans 

Jordans are super saturated and corny now with all the retros. Plus i don't like jordan he is a A-hole as a person. Great business man though.

Lebron 4s is the GOAT basketball shoes off and on the court

I think lebrons are the way to go now, better CREATIVE and fresh mew designs and materials. unlike jordan just re releasing colors and riding off the mj era days. KDs and Lebrons > Jordans 
Severely underrated shoe.

But um, wait until they start retroing lebrons. I'm sure the complaints will be similar

Jordan XIII's are ugly as hell. 

New Balance 574's are the GOATS.

Flyknit runners are GOAT tier as well.

Jordans are way too bulky in general.

Lightning XVII's are meh. I don't get the excitement behind them. Same for low VI's and XI's. Then again, I'm not usually a fan of low top sneakers.

People buy them for the limited number or to resell. If dog **** sold for 500 we'd all be outside with the scoops

Any "what the" nike is the worst sneaker ever
Don't think that's unpopular lol

Do you see how much ___s are buying them for? :lol:

See Yeezys.

H-Y-P-E

You didn't actually make a point here fam :lol:

Of course it's hype, but the point was that the popular opinion on those is clearly that they're desirable considering that people are BUYING them at those outrageous prices.

People buy them for the limited number or to resell. If dog **** sold for 500 we'd all be outside with the scoops
But people are buying them at resell prices :lol:

Exactly.

This.

My thought:

-The Jordan 3 aren't that great. If I were to make a top 10 Jordan list, they would rank near the bottom

-Air Force 180 low > Jordan 6

-FP3> Any shoe with Foamposite except the Foam One

-Lebron 3 is the best Lebron ever. Easily, by a wide margin

-After the 11s, the 16s are the best Jordans of all time

-No five Jordan releases in a row touch Penny's original 5 sigs

Last edited:

This.

My thought:

-The Jordan 3 aren't that great. If I were to make a top 10 Jordan list, they would rank near the bottom

-Air Force 180 low > Jordan 6

-FP3> Any shoe with Foamposite except the Foam One

-Lebron 3 is the best Lebron ever. Easily, by a wide margin

-After the 11s, the 16s are the best Jordans of all time

-No five Jordan releases in a row touch Penny's original 5 sigs
I think the 16's are better than 11's

Back
Top Bottom