POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

Only J's that look remotely good with jeans are the 1's, 3's, 4's, and 6's. Anything else looks goofy as hell.

Foamposite are corny. Last pair I copped were the 07 royals

White flyknit trainers were one of the hottest shoes to come out in the last 10 years

Black/solar yeezy 2s are the top 3 sneakers of all time behind black and red 1s and black and red 3's

Last edited:
i shoudnt be saying this on a sneakersite, but buying shoes for the sake of collecting is a big waste of time and money.

life has so much more to offer,, the quicker you realize this the more productive and happy your life can be

i also find it crazy how now everyone loves shaqs :rolleyes

:lol: YES!!!

Man, NOBODY I knew wore or even wanted Shaqs back in the day. And we'd clown people who we saw with them on. Now people are beasting for them (at least the OG colors). Same with the Kemps. Same with Mutumbos. Same with Grant Hills. Same with LJs.

Now I can understand buying out of nostalgia. But half these dudes you see rocking these are like 20 years old. :lol: Pure hype.
woah woah woah
i was with u until u put up grant hill
the grant hills are classics
dont blasphem

Nah. At the time (I was a senior in high school) when the 95s dropped, nobody my age was checking for the Hills. And as a freshman in college, grown men were definitely not rocking the 96s. Yeah, I know Pac wore them. But he also wore leather corsets, so.....

I won't say they aren't classics to a certain demographic. But to me those joints are booty butt cheeks, even though as a MI native and Pistons fan, I jocked Grant hard back then.

@Animal Thug  you are correct sir

@franc  I see what you're saying

Mutumbo's were and still are wack. They sell out now because it's the height of the shoe hype phase. Nobody was checking for Mutumbo's and you were clowned if you had them. Big men shoes never sold that well historically and it's one of them. Seeing them go for $200+ is a ******g joke now. Kemps were so so, and people were on Grant Hill joints. I had a pair of the Grant Hill I's, which, when you wear them, look like AJ IX's from the top when you wear them. 

I think dudes getting reebok shaqs mixed up with pay less/target shaqs. Dudes didn't laugh at dudes who rocked reebok shaqs cuz most didn't know they were shaqs. The joints wit the 2 handed dunk man got u crowned back in the day tho

^ Naw, any Shaq got clowned.  Reeboks included.  There were just too many other good (read: Nike) options at the time to even entertain Shaqs.

And big man shoes never popped off like that, as already mentioned in this thread.  

Air Tech Challenge 2 is the second best shoe Nike ever created, AM90's are first

More than 6 pairs of shoes is unnecessary

Stash AF1 is best AF1 (looking for an 8
nerd.gif
)

If you didn't mess with sneakers before 2010, I personally won't consider you as being "into shoes" or a "sneaker head".... You're just following trends
That's reeaaaaally subjective, it changes per person. But I can dig it

I think dudes getting reebok shaqs mixed up with pay less/target shaqs. Dudes didn't laugh at dudes who rocked reebok shaqs cuz most didn't know they were shaqs. The joints wit the 2 handed dunk man got u crowned back in the day tho

:lol: straight ethered.

ugly *** logo

Last edited:
How do you hate people who take care of something they PAID for and wear in public? Where is the logic here? :lol:

I don't know man :lol:

I just hate how people clean their shoes before or after every where, get pissed when people step on them. It's like they care too much about them. It's just lame, in my opinion I think most people buy shoes and stunt with them to impress other guys. Never met a female who wanted me because of my shoe game..

Back
Top Bottom