POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

This.

My thought:

-The Jordan 3 aren't that great. If I were to make a top 10 Jordan list, they would rank near the bottom

-Air Force 180 low > Jordan 6

-FP3> Any shoe with Foamposite except the Foam One

-Lebron 3 is the best Lebron ever. Easily, by a wide margin

-After the 11s, the 16s are the best Jordans of all time

-No five Jordan releases in a row touch Penny's original 5 sigs
I think the 16's are better than 11's

I ain't eem mad brah, I ain't eem.

I feel the lack colorways hurt the 16s' case, what's why I give the edge to the 11s

The 17s are the best looking Jays of all time

air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-white-college-blue-black-6.png

Last edited:

This.

My thought:

-The Jordan 3 aren't that great. If I were to make a top 10 Jordan list, they would rank near the bottom

-Air Force 180 low > Jordan 6

-FP3> Any shoe with Foamposite except the Foam One

-Lebron 3 is the best Lebron ever. Easily, by a wide margin

-After the 11s, the 16s are the best Jordans of all time

-No five Jordan releases in a row touch Penny's original 5 sigs
I think the 16's are better than 11's

I ain't eem mad brah, I ain't eem.

I feel the lack colorways hurt the 16s' case, what's why I give the edge to the 11s
See that's the beauty of it
When u have such a perfect silhouette
The simplest things work on it
When u have all these :x colorways
Is when u start taking away its essence

Colourways saved the Lebron line.

Kobe's>Brons

Slightly yellowed CG XIs > DS concords

3s are overrated.

I miss the old hypebeasts.

The Black and Red LeBron 2s seriously need to be retroed...one of the most unappreciated sneakers ever.

the 4s were the last good lebrons, every shoe after that has been trash

hightops are for casual wear and lowtops are for playing ball

people hold on to the jordan line too dearly, if your most popular shoe each year is the 4th time retroing the same colorway of a shoe from the 90s then you need to start coming up with new ideas

no shoes are worth camping out for or paying over retail for

people that spend hundreds of dollars on the newest lebrons and kobes only to wear them around and never play basketball in them are wasting money 

if i got a free pair of yeezys i would sell them or give them away, i would never go outside wearing something like that 

the three best colorways for any shoe are lakers, knicks and USA

bred colorways are overused and dont excite me anymore

shoes are too colorful these days, people care more about bright colored shoes to get attention than actual good designs 

Kobe hasn't had a good shoe since the 4.
KD hasn't had a decent shoe since the 3.
Lebron soldier's 1, 3 and 6 have were a lot better than most of his main sigs.
Jordan xx3 is a top 3 Jordan
Zoom FlightClub>Zoom Glove

-The Jordan XVI is the best Jordan ever when it comes to actual hooping (indoors at least).  The court feel and responsiveness is incredible.

-Dudes in the Asics, New Balance, Saucony, etc. threads are bigger hypebeasts than the people they clown in the Jordan Brand/Retro forums.  Just because the sneaker you're buying is "quality" doesn't mean you're immune to the hype.  Dudes really think they're doing something different by being into these non-mainstream brands, when in actuality they're doing what everyone else is doing--following trends.

-The Footscape Woven is one of the most underrated Nike models ever.

-Jogging pants and pin-rolled jeans look ridiculous no matter how much they show off your sneakers.  This sounds shallow, but I probably wouldn't ever eff with someone on a personal level that got down with that trend as a grown *** man.  We're just not built the same.  

-Aesthetically, the Kobe line is hot garbage.  I'm sure they're great hoops shoes though.  

-I'm putting the old school, puffy tongue Air Max BW over most other Air Max models.  

Kobe 1-3 are wack

17s are top 10

KD 2s were possibly the best looking cheap basketball shoes 

Last edited:
Sneakers are pish posh. I'm almost over consumerism. Gotta kick video game habbit and I'll be all good.

That's my unpopular opinion.

Back
Top Bottom