Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

af92

Banned
Since we both have to work tomorrow night, we decided to have our Valentines day today. It turned out pretty good. She knows I had to pull this off on a budget so we didn't do anything fancy. Just a quiet night in the house alone. 

Setup: 
o9pp9d.jpg

I had the lights dimmed, candle lit, heart shaped box of chocolates on the chair as a surprise, and the $10 road side roses to top it off. (Much fun made in the chair on the right 
tongue.gif
)

2lm9cgh.jpg

For dinner I got my BasedGodMasterChef on and cooked up some pretty good spaghetti and tomato sauce with the garlic bread. Then afterwards we baked cookies 
smokin.gif

22hzs5.jpg

And since this is NT, I rocked the soft blue sweater 
pimp.gif
 and my new Royals she got me (just to feel em out to the car and back to the house *shrug*)

P.S. - Pictures were taken before she was there because I was proud of myself 
glasses.gif

And for those who need moar pics 
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
no

Anyway good luck and have fun to everyone else doing something for their girl/loved one/side chick/female this Valentines day <3

Since we both have to work tomorrow night, we decided to have our Valentines day today. It turned out pretty good. She knows I had to pull this off on a budget so we didn't do anything fancy. Just a quiet night in the house alone. 

Setup: 
o9pp9d.jpg

I had the lights dimmed, candle lit, heart shaped box of chocolates on the chair as a surprise, and the $10 road side roses to top it off. (Much fun made in the chair on the right 
tongue.gif
)

2lm9cgh.jpg

For dinner I got my BasedGodMasterChef on and cooked up some pretty good spaghetti and tomato sauce with the garlic bread. Then afterwards we baked cookies 
smokin.gif

22hzs5.jpg

And since this is NT, I rocked the soft blue sweater 
pimp.gif
 and my new Royals she got me (just to feel em out to the car and back to the house *shrug*)

P.S. - Pictures were taken before she was there because I was proud of myself 
glasses.gif

And for those who need moar pics 
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
no

Anyway good luck and have fun to everyone else doing something for their girl/loved one/side chick/female this Valentines day <3

Back
Top Bottom