Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So how much were the earrings?

What were her friends saying about you afterward?
i meant the earrings where around close to/over 600 dollars. the money i shelled out for the trip and dinner was over 700. 

idk what they're saying but one of them sent me a text saying and i quote, "heyy you rally ned 2 callback _". i
laugh.gif
 and went back to my scheduled programming.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So how much were the earrings?

What were her friends saying about you afterward?
i meant the earrings where around close to/over 600 dollars. the money i shelled out for the trip and dinner was over 700. 

idk what they're saying but one of them sent me a text saying and i quote, "heyy you rally ned 2 callback _". i
laugh.gif
 and went back to my scheduled programming.

that was what i was leaning towards- you coulda just copped her what she wanted/needed and kept it moving....

that was what i was leaning towards- you coulda just copped her what she wanted/needed and kept it moving....

Bouquet of a dozen roses, bottle of Clicquot, casual dinner at CPK with our favorite dessert. We've only been dating for about a month so I didn't want to OD and raise the bar too high in case we're together for next V-day.

Bouquet of a dozen roses, bottle of Clicquot, casual dinner at CPK with our favorite dessert. We've only been dating for about a month so I didn't want to OD and raise the bar too high in case we're together for next V-day.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i kinda feel like i should of done this, but her reaction coupled with leaving me there alone is still inexcusable.

i kinda feel like i should of done this, but her reaction coupled with leaving me there alone is still inexcusable.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

no question it was od
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

no question it was od
laugh.gif

Never thought I would have a story to post on NT.

I went to CVS around 8/9 last night to buy cards for my mom, grandma, daugther, and her mom.

The card I got for her mom happaned to be for a man. It looked pretty, all purple and etc. I'll just add WO in front of the MAN on the card, but reading that this morning made me SMH.

But yeah, kicked back, got my Drake on, reenacted So Far Gone, that was about it.

I also had to have her pay for the other half of the dinner at Babins.

#FAIL

She held me down which is why I cut for her.

Never thought I would have a story to post on NT.

I went to CVS around 8/9 last night to buy cards for my mom, grandma, daugther, and her mom.

The card I got for her mom happaned to be for a man. It looked pretty, all purple and etc. I'll just add WO in front of the MAN on the card, but reading that this morning made me SMH.

But yeah, kicked back, got my Drake on, reenacted So Far Gone, that was about it.

I also had to have her pay for the other half of the dinner at Babins.

#FAIL

She held me down which is why I cut for her.

Alright so I had some job related stuff to do from 4-6. I work down in Chelsea so I knew where I was going. It ran late so I got out at 6:30. I had to make it to 57th and 5th but I didn't know Tiffany's closed at 7 so rather than take the 1 to 59th and walk, we took a cab. Cab driver (whose name was "Habib") was driving mad slow for no reason so I didn't think we'd make it. We made it to 56th and 6th at like 6:58. We had to run an avenue block, her in Uggs me in boat shoes. We got to the front door and the doorman said we're closed try to go to the side door. So we run around to the side door and the guy said we're closed. I asked if we can just go to the 3rd floor (sterling silver) and there was a 100% chance that we were buying. So, he radio'ed inside and they said we were the last people to get in. I bought her a bracelet. After that we went to Mickey Mantle's restaurant. Then she bought me a pair of Nike free's and some elephant print Jordan socks.

Cliffs
-got out of work late
-had to run
-store was closed, guy decided to let us in
-ate
-got sneakers

25gc4n9.jpg

^bracelet
1zgpxtk.jpg

^my girl chillin in Mickey Mantles
2vnnigx.jpg

^OG Signed Jordan I in Mickey Mantle's
w02h36.jpg

^Free's and Jordan socks

Alright so I had some job related stuff to do from 4-6. I work down in Chelsea so I knew where I was going. It ran late so I got out at 6:30. I had to make it to 57th and 5th but I didn't know Tiffany's closed at 7 so rather than take the 1 to 59th and walk, we took a cab. Cab driver (whose name was "Habib") was driving mad slow for no reason so I didn't think we'd make it. We made it to 56th and 6th at like 6:58. We had to run an avenue block, her in Uggs me in boat shoes. We got to the front door and the doorman said we're closed try to go to the side door. So we run around to the side door and the guy said we're closed. I asked if we can just go to the 3rd floor (sterling silver) and there was a 100% chance that we were buying. So, he radio'ed inside and they said we were the last people to get in. I bought her a bracelet. After that we went to Mickey Mantle's restaurant. Then she bought me a pair of Nike free's and some elephant print Jordan socks.

Cliffs
-got out of work late
-had to run
-store was closed, guy decided to let us in
-ate
-got sneakers

25gc4n9.jpg

^bracelet
1zgpxtk.jpg

^my girl chillin in Mickey Mantles
2vnnigx.jpg

^OG Signed Jordan I in Mickey Mantle's
w02h36.jpg

^Free's and Jordan socks

I mean she's foul...but you coulda just got her the earrings if that's what she really wanted. The fact that she gave you that raggedy #$* gift and was upset speaks volumes though.

No harm done because you get to see what she was really about.

I mean she's foul...but you coulda just got her the earrings if that's what she really wanted. The fact that she gave you that raggedy #$* gift and was upset speaks volumes though.

No harm done because you get to see what she was really about.

Back
Top Bottom