POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Those could be had used, I see the 3706 go on TZs sale forum plenty of times.

As for the AR, I believe all of IWC's watches has double AR so if I were to venture a guess, I'd say the 3719 has double AR too.
No AR on 3706.  AR wasn't used until they got to the 3717 and 3719.  Check the older Mark VIIs, no AR. 

RFX, how much can a Rolex GMC-IIC be had for? Both new and secondhand?
I know it retails for ~6000 or so.

The Rolex GMT IIC is one of the most sought after Rolex and it isn't easy getting a discount on it.
It retails for $7,000 and I have inquired several times and the best I could get was 10% off, which is pretty much just tax.
Stock on the watch is pretty low too and dealers know that if one person doesn't buy it, the next one will.
That watch is that popular so if you can get a 15% discount minus tax, consider yourself pretty lucky.
Most people that get decent discount on that particular watch are repeat customers who has bought several Rolexes and watches from that dealer.
Even on grey market it is difficult to get more than 10% discount on it.

Archimede will release a new watch, their Deck watch and it is beautiful.
Retails is expected to be 425 Euros, not bad of a price at all.

7952-H11-d4.jpg
7952-H11-dia.jpg

7952-H11-pl.jpg
7952-H11-rs.jpg

7952-H11-d3.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Archimede will release a new watch, their Deck watch and it is beautiful.
Retails is expected to be 425 Euros, not bad of a price at all.

7952-H11-d4.jpg
7952-H11-dia.jpg

7952-H11-pl.jpg
7952-H11-rs.jpg

7952-H11-d3.jpg

beautiful.
might have to pick that up since its only $580 usd.
can it be  copped online?

Just got my first grown man watch....Rolex SS datejust. I dont think Im gonna ever rock my G-shock or Armani joint ever again. perpetual motion is awesome
wink.gif

I plan to get one of these when i return from my deployment Afghanistan. This watch is so beautiful. Well maybe not this exact IWC lol, but still a Portuguese.

DoubleRdipin - The Omega PO looks highly suspect as I have that watch and the AR is really strong, and I notice a pretty strong glare. Still, I can be wrong.

Brietling date font is usually thicker and bolder, but I will hold-off judgment since I don't know much about that model.

Panerai is way off - subdial spacing is not right, date font is not correct, and with that model the datewheel is too far back. PLUS, that crown is all the way wrong.

Even though the AR is high and on both sides if the dial is pretty dark, it will still reflect.
My IWC has AR on both sides and when I got it, I thought it was missing the crystal but in pics, it is difficult to eliminate the reflection.

fit_115.jpg

With that said, I am no expert in older models but the Breitling and Pam definitely needs to be checked because both looks really fake, especially the PAM. 

There are just something that doesn't look right with both and I can't quite put my finger on it. 

40.9mm. Everyone is saying it's too big for my wrist, sucks because I wanted the 5001 which is 42mm and this one is already pushing it. 
embarassed.gif

fit_210.jpg

port_112.jpg

Thanks. For the record, i think its perfect for your wrist.

(im partial to larger watches, but still...)

Yeah, the second pic is mostly the angle, people were saying I might as well wear it on my neck like Flava Flav.
laugh.gif

First pics shows how it truly looks and is a bit more proportioned. Here's a farther pic to see how big it is on me.
It don't think it looks too bad in this pic.

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

I plan to get one of these when i return from my deployment Afghanistan. This watch is so beautiful. Well maybe not this exact IWC lol, but still a Portuguese.

how much typically do the portuguese line run?
such a beautiful design.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

383526171.jpg

not a pro or anything, only thing that looks off to me is the gap between the case and crown of the watch.  Regular daylights don't have the big of a gap.  Not hating at all, its a beautiful watch.

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

how much typically do the portuguese line run?
such a beautiful design.

The stainless steel Portuguese Chrono starts at $6,800 but the one pictured with the rose gold case retails for $14,300. 
The Portuguese 7-Day Auto in stainless steel retails for $10,900.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

383526171.jpg

not a pro or anything, only thing that looks off to me is the gap between the case and crown of the watch.  Regular daylights don't have the big of a gap.  Not hating at all, its a beautiful watch.

I'm assuming this is suppose to be a PAM 188. The thin crown and the protruding cannon pin are a dead give away, and I won't even get started on that on that dial.

Back
Top Bottom