POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

hiphawpdrunkie wrote:
Panerai 317... Gotta have this piece one day...

PAM2_4.jpg

PAM3_4.jpg

man this panerai is gangster. one day one day. for now the fakeis.

What's a good website to get some nice material watch bands? I'm looking for maybe alligator watch straps..

pimp.gif
This will be going on ebay shortly due to me having small wrists. Ireally like this watch but i will be selling it for $120 to get one similar but smaller. PM if your interested with serious offers.

New IWC Portugueses releasing. One is the 7-Day Automatic with gold indexes, beautiful!
28169w.jpg

28169.jpg

The other, a stunning red gold chronograph!!!
iwc-portuguese-red-gold.jpg

28168.jpg

As a bad news, these seems to be the next generation of IWC Portuguese and I am not a happy man about it, especially if it will replace the current generation.

How are Concords for reliability? I'm thinking about buying this for my wife but can't find a lot of info about them.
77c255bed3a5810ea85641311ebfe6b5f657d05.jpg

im looking for a nice watch with a BIG face... Im 6'4 220 with big #%* wrist and hand. Any1 can help me out looking to spend no more then 750(im broke)

Say no to Meister, such a blatant rip-off of Hublot.

That Citizens a good starter watch, I wouldn't suggest getting it with the "bling".

KingOfKicks, what kind of watch are you looking for? Sporty? Dressy?

Thanks RFX, but now I'm deciding between these. Which is the best for casual and if I do decide to wear a suit.

Timex TX T3B791

%21BY72w2wBWk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CYEjlLl9odTBKkRFlty3w%7E%7E_3.JPG

Wenger
Offroad_79354W.jpg

Citizen
BL8000-11X.jpg

or the white version with black band

4.JPG

My concern would be the first watch is owned by Timex
sick.gif

Just picked these up to add to the collection- Franck Muller King Conquistador, Rolex Daytona and Jacob H24 Autmatic ...

mhed6e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom