Posters/pictures on your walls in your 20's. Yay or Nay?

Im 19 and in the area I sleep in, I have a wall filled with Yankee posters and newpaper pictures. Is that a good look or *#%$ it?

When I saw that show Undateable on VH1 saying that posters in a guys room= NS I was
eek.gif

Yea I cut that out when I was around 17. That's just me though.

Which reminds me, what is that site you can submit art to and sell it?

I didnt even know they still made posters. lol. In all honesty though, if you brought a girl home and she saw a bunch of posters, she'd probably think you're not grown.

This is what I got going on.

And Im sitting here at my computer looking at this and Im like damn, this %%#% is potentially lame. I think Im to old to be having that %%#% up there like that.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Framed pictures look nice. Find some cheap black frames and throw them in there.
pimp.gif
Yea the All-Star Game one I was gunna keep forever. Everything else was gunna get thrown out and I was gunna frame the All-Star Game one.

Im a fan of framed pictures, but I like to set em on tables, or shelves. Hang a painting... would be my suggestion

edit: Saw what you're working with up there || and I'd go on and recycle errything you got up there. Newspaper posters will only fade as time goes by.

This is the only poster I have on my walls. It's framed btw.

atp1g2.jpg

Then I have a flag and a real old ceramic looking painting thing that my mom would kill me for throwing out.

you dont have to throw them out just find a better way to display them. frame the posters if they're worth keeping to you and keep the newspapers articles/pics and the rest of them in a cheap *** scrapbook or something similar if they mean that much to you. just suggestions though

I will post pictures of my wall when i get home.... i am 20 and i have a few up

do you... i used to have the door to my old room stickerbombed the hell out... took em off cause i got it in my head that it was childish, even though i was still a teenager.. now i'm 21 and wish i had left em on that door. now i'm feeling extra nostalgic.

Google images but something like this is fine on your wall.. and it's your room man so do you
851flok.jpg

i got a couple of MJ posters up but i would say put them in frames and make it look neat

and not so much like a teenager

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This is what I got going on.

And Im sitting here at my computer looking at this and Im like damn, this %%#% is potentially lame. I think Im to old to be having that %%#% up there like that.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Framed pictures look nice. Find some cheap black frames and throw them in there.
pimp.gif
Yea the All-Star Game one I was gunna keep forever. Everything else was gunna get thrown out and I was gunna frame the All-Star Game one.
no offense...but this looks horrible for any age, imo. i would take those down, find another way to store them (consider the recycling bin) and put some real (framed) pictures up.

-waystinthyme

Its your room, do what you want with it and dont give a %*## about what other people think. But if you want my opinion i'd throw those pics up in some frames...they would look better.

Back
Top Bottom