Potholes Unapreciation...smh

So as I was driving home, I hit a deep pothole, my car was literally in the air for like 3 seconds
tired.gif

Im worried if something happened to the car, I checked and everything seems fine.

If there is a problem with the car, can I sue the state?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

man, theres so many pot holes down by my school, got me swerving all over the place like im dodging banana peels in mario kart

I almost broke my damn rims drivin in the f'd up @+@ streets!
I stay swervin like a mo fo

Drove from Texas to DC a few years back and cracked a rim on the ragedy DC streets. That's my hometown but come on! I made it back to texas before I knew discovered the crack. DEF UNAPPRECIATED!!

i hit a pothole on the 4th of december, along with four other people. i filed a claim about a week ago. they told me they will let me know in 30 to 45 days if they will reray me for the auto work. it was 418 dollars. so file a claim if you have a problem. i also made a police report that day. 

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

i broke a rim cause of them.. I was sad.
The impact on that must've hurt.
ohwell.gif
From what I hear, the city takes a long time to actually respond to any complains you have.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

man, theres so many pot holes down by my school, got me swerving all over the place like im dodging banana peels in mario kart

Perfect example.

Originally Posted by proper english

hwy 880 got me swervin' like merv
smh.gif
roll.gif
whatever happened to that angoon thread?

but yea when i had my 240 with coils and aftermarket wheels i was on my toes driving down any street but now that i have a stock tl i couldn't care less unless it's really deep

here in maine we literally have the worst roads in the us damn plow trcuks and salt they puttin out rusting our cars out and creatin massive potholes friend of mine just had 900$ worth of work because of this STATES PUT SOME GODDAMN MONEY TO OUR INFRASTRUCTURE

you know you could buy some asphalt mix from like menards and just throw it in the pothole yourself. f the city trying to come to fix it. just do it yourself

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

you know you could buy some asphalt mix from like menards and just throw it in the pothole yourself. f the city trying to come to fix it. just do it yourself

you crazy.

i aint paying taxes for @#+#.

Just hit one almost 2 weeks ago--that joint bent my wheel so I couldn't hold tire pressure at all. Had to drive around with the steelie on until yesterday since there is ONE wheel fix spot in town. SMH.

$175 down the drain to get it straightened, refinished and balanced. Such a waste of loot, but so necessary.

Back
Top Bottom