Powder blue IX's confirmed NO PICS!!!!!!

Im sorry if i didnt give the proper "name" all i got is the IX is coming out in the Powder blue colorway and the only thing that will change on theshoe is the emblem on the heel....

MAY-29-2010

Confirmed

I have spoke to a lot of people in the past couple of weeks and this is one of the shoes that are confirmed.

Stated this a couple months back but thanks anyways always good to see a man helping the community out

yeah this has been mentioned a few times before but either way the 9' imo is one of the most underrated sig line,.....powderblue/white 9's
pimp.gif
a must pick up

I can see it now, people are gonna be mad about it having a "23" in the back.
laugh.gif

For those that don't know what the hell I mean, here you go:

OG
air-jordan-ix-powder-blue-2.jpg

this was stated already.......

if anyone has samples of these send them my way......coughrickcough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Im sorry if i didnt give the proper "name" all i got is the IX is coming out in the Powder blue colorway and the only thing that will change on the shoe is the emblem on the heel....

MAY-29-2010

Confirmed

I have spoke to a lot of people in the past couple of weeks and this is one of the shoes that are confirmed.

what emblem???

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

what emblem???

The "23" emblem that Retro 9's have in the back heel.

so no 23 its gonna be a jumpman thats wack but its aight as long as its not powder blue I want it black

air-jordan-9-ix-retro-card1.jpg

should have these in solid rotation by the time we win another championship in 2 years

I prefer the Charcoal IX, but I'll settle for these beauties.

Brand Jordan looks promising for the 25th Anniversary so far, lets cross our fingers that they don't disappoint - but don't be surprised if they do.

Yall' know how the company works.

Back
Top Bottom