Powder Xs

Originally Posted by wren32

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by wren32

glad i got my pair finally. Size 14 was practically impossible to find.
Dang Wren. That's my size too. Where did you cop yours from and for how much? if u dont mind me asking

Yes I wear them from time to time. I got them from a member on here for $140 shipped. A lil shoe paint and some time in the freezer helped these to look great again. I would say luck was probably on my side when i got these cuz im sure there are about 10 other NTers who wear my size who could have seen them first I got lucky. Hope that answered your guys question.
word. u are sooo lucky I didn't find them 1st
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

hey wren32,i dont think thats the powder blue X buddy!!you need to check your Jordan line

Not to disrespect your "gangsta" but you couldn't be more wrong. please tell how they are not the powder blue X's go ahead sir I''llwait........ lol
^ this guy. I'm sure like anyone who has actually worn their shoes after 15 years the shoes color will fade some. Ask anyone who has posted on here orbetter yet get a mod to check it out too. please check your " Jordan Line" and come correct next time sir.

And Black Ice 116. I'm already knowin you would have copped had you got the chance to get to them first lol. I just got lucky.

What's the deal with the OG steel X's jumpman and the OG powder blue X's jumpman? What is the correct direction the jumpman is supposed to befacing? school me NT

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

hey wren32,i dont think thats the powder blue X buddy!!you need to check your Jordan line
Alanis Morissette song?

Originally Posted by pjSAtown23

What's the deal with the OG steel X's jumpman and the OG powder blue X's jumpman? What is the correct direction the jumpman is supposed to be facing? school me NT

Jumpmans on the sole of all Xs should be facing to the right, wether they are OG or retro....
EDIT: See page 3.

As for the Powders, they were a general release for $125, you should be able to find a DS pair on ebay for around $300-350 .....that size 14 is quiteimpressive!

I got mine
wink.gif

these were GR and retailed for $125. back in '94 when these released there was pretty much no such thing as jb limited releases yet.

*sigh*

back when things were normal.

oops...I should have been more specific...I meant to ask about the position of the jumpman on the heal of the OG X's...thanks for the info anyway

My fault,

The Jumpmans face different directions depending on what country they were made in.

Jumpmans facing each other, like this: >< -Made in Korea

Jumpmans facing the left, like this: << -Made in Taiwan

Jumpmans facing outwards, like this: <> -Made in China

Sold a pair of size 14s to a dude like 4 years ago for $100
smh.gif
. They wereprobably like 7/10 but I still wish I kept them.

Back
Top Bottom