POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Nike Jordan

Supporter
Joined Jun 27, 2002
I rewatched the first season and while the acting and writing weren't anything special, it felt like had potential, especially the way the series ended.

Tasha was irritating from the jump.

Rolla's death was still the only death in the series I actually cared about.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Ok so finally finished the show

looking onsocial media with this book thing, I don’t get it? 4-5 different series or just one whole new series split in 4-5 different story lines?

Joined Aug 20, 2001
Thanks for bumping this because for some reason today with everything going on I was thinking....

How do y’all think Tate and Ghost would handle a situation like this COVID-19 outbreak if their ticket won for Governor? I couldn’t see that going well AT ALL.

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
Thanks for bumping this because for some reason today with everything going on I was thinking....

How do y’all think Tate and Ghost would handle a situation like this COVID-19 outbreak if their ticket won for Governor? I couldn’t see that going well AT ALL.
Ghost would team up with Tommy once again and handle the coronavirus like a cartel, in other words they would take it down with relative ease.

They would have a COVID-19 vaccination party at Truth by the end of the season, which keeping in line with Power timeline would be about a week since the initial outbreak occurred.

wr

Joined Mar 4, 2011
Ghost would team up with Tommy once again and handle the coronavirus like a cartel, in other words they would take it down with relative ease.

They would have a COVID-19 vaccination party at Truth by the end of the season, which keeping in line with Power timeline would be about a week since the initial outbreak occurred.

Dressed in all black designer clothes whilst brandishing high powered firearms in broad daylight NY.

Joined Feb 8, 2009

Twist: Tasha sleeps with the lead scientist for the vaccine (who is also a member of the Lobos cartel somehow). Ghost and Tommy kill the scientist, stage it so it looks like the Russians and find a new distro for the vaccine. Just as Ghost is about to free the city of Coronavirus, their daughter who they never take care of, shoots and kills Ghost as he drops the only vaccine in the world. We see the ghost of a smiling Kanan as the screen goes to black.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now