POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

What position does this dude play?

01BF9CDC-776B-44C4-A000-38183969D33C.jpeg

I love Mary J but she can’t act for ****. She did smile for like 2 seconds this ep tho.

Tasha had to go to jail to finally get a decent wig then Tamika ate her *** up in that mock trial rocking the same joint.

Tariq about to help ruin another family and somehow he’s going to use em to get some bread and then get them booked to help free his mama.

How many episodes we giving them before Tariq find out ol boy ****ing his student and use that to blackmail him?

#WaroftheWigs

What about the hairy dude with the ****** up collar on the jersey. Son was probably chewing on that **** during rehearsal

I knew Tasha wasn’t that smart but she really thought she was going to get up there, sob and not be torn apart during the cross examination? Also why the hell did she tell them that she told Tommy to kill Ghost?

I knew Tasha wasn’t that smart but she really thought she was going to get up there, sob and not be torn apart during the cross examination? Also why the hell did she tell them that she told Tommy to kill Ghost?
She had to blame it on somebody and it couldn’t be Dre this time...Wild part is this another body on Tommy and the law STILL don’t give a F :lol: :smh: ...Nobody even looking for him

She had to blame it on somebody and it couldn’t be Dre this time...Wild part is this another body on Tommy and the law STILL don’t give a F :lol: :smh: ...Nobody even looking for him
She could have dumped it on tommy and not say she TOLD him to do it. Tommy killed Ghost. Talk about how she was like a sister to Tommy and when Ghost start putting hands on her, Tommy lost it.

She could have dumped it on tommy and not say she TOLD him to do it. Tommy killed Ghost. Talk about how she was like a sister to Tommy and when Ghost start putting hands on her, Tommy lost it.
That prosecution and feds already know she was involved setting up Ghost murder from what the one dude she was messing with told em and the facts they got from that night...She can’t dump it all on Tommy cuz it’s already out there that she was around and had an intent of killing Ghost that night ...If she completely tries to blame it all on Tommy, her story would have even more holes in it when questioned

That prosecution and feds already know she was involved setting up Ghost murder from what the one dude she was messing with told em and the facts they got from that night...She can’t dump it all on Tommy cuz it’s already out there that she was around and had an intent of killing Ghost that night ...If she completely tries to blame it all on Tommy, her story would have even more holes in it when questioned
Yeah she ****** up trying to pin it on homeboy. I don't know how they get her off without ignoring some of these facts.

Power book 2 got renewed for a next season....

wonder when the Tate / tommy/ 50 spinoffs getting done lol
I don’t think we getting the other spinoffs , n if they do go thru wit it in like 5 years I most likely won’t stick around for it :lol:

This book II don’t need multiple seasons tbh

I don’t think we getting the other spinoffs , n if they do go thru wit it in like 5 years I most likely won’t stick around for it :lol:

This book II don’t need multiple seasons tbh
Each of the spinoffs was promised a season so I don’t know about that .... you will be here 10 years later lol

Back
Top Bottom