POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The show is done. They claim they have a different ending but nothing can save the show.

nothing short of ghost sitting in a car laughing when his family walks out the lawyers office then panning to the passenger seat with his new child, baby proctor would save the finale 😂

****, since this turned into a damned Tyler perry production...the final scene could be Q and ghost in a car, kissing and riding off to meet Tommy.

if it was me....I’d call in Michael Rainey and the little girl who plays proctors daughter to shoot a final scene....where she shoots his ***** *** in the head.

In honor of ghost I'm no longer ****ing with half smart chickenheads

For real. Calling her a half smart chicken head who'd still be in the hood without him was one of Ghosts best lines because he's 100% right. He had bigger aspirations and she was content with having the lavish life of a drug dealers wife. That doesn't absolve him of his sins (cheating on her, lying to her and killing her BF, Terry Silver). She loved the old Ghost, not the man he was becoming.
It doesn't make sense that Sax and Tate are the 2 that get what they want in a final episode of a show like this. It just does not make sense.

It's bizarre that they chose two of the least popular, least likeable characters to "win" in the end. That's how life goes sometimes but still doesn't make sense. Paz and Angie's family winning would be more satisfying. In the end, dealing with Ghost ruined Angie's entire life and the life of her family.

Doubt they switch the ending cuz the leak is about the best they coulda based on how it’s been going...Any alternate endings has to be complete bs and off the rails

Still haven't watched the episodes.

My spot I usually check didn't have them.

You can switch it to hood booger chicken head is all.

If Ghost survives in the alternate ending, he really will have the premium turf with that James Harden beard looking at the camera talking "It's over now Angie."

Pm me if you want links. I’m not pm’n anyone’s who asks me to first. Watch it ASAP because these fool should keep spoiling. Excuse my grammar. These iPhone 3s are slow.

They really killed Ghost for no reason.

Why would Ghost have Riq turn himself in anyway???? No evidence of the murder and no evidence of the cop killing Raina right?

Anyways...

Why the hell would Tasha frame a guy who has nothing to do with it and one that easily leads them to her???? Wtf could his motive possibly be? **** ******ed. These producers insult our intelligence every week.

They did have evidence. Tariq's blood was at the scene. Blanca wanted him for the murder.

Who's the worse, more annoying TV wife: Skylar White from Breaking Bad or Tasha St. Patrick?
Great question.

I'll have to go with Tasha. Skylar was mad at the fact that her husband was dealing behind her back. Tasha wanted the complete opposite. Wanted her husband to keep dealing and did not want him to do anything else. All she wanted was his money and drug dealing lifestyle. Shorty then taught her son the game while her husband tried to teach him the right way to come up. She would never take care of her kids. Both are great fictional characters though.

Doubt they switch the ending cuz the leak is about the best they coulda based on how it’s been going...Any alternate endings has to be complete bs and off the rails

I'm still waiting for the ending where Ghost narrowly survived the gunshot at the hospital, fakes his own death and moves to Cali with Tommy.

The last scene is Ghost watching Tariq from afar go to class with his friends. Then he and Tommy ride off into the sunset

Saxes getting played after winning was lazy writing. Like you Just didn’t survive all the ****ery you been doing all series long just to get your bluff called?

like saxes...you had him on ray ray...that was the only leverage he needed

They knew Dre didn’t do it cause he was locked up getting cooked....that whole scene was laughable.

they had the Ts dead to rights knowing Dre was already dead and them not knowing...so what does the brilliant mind of Courtney do? Writes it so tariq is sooo smart and saxes continues to be an idiot

Saxes getting played after winning was lazy writing. Like you Just didn’t survive all the ****ery you been doing all series long just to get your bluff called?

like saxes...you had him on ray ray...that was the only leverage he needed

They knew Dre didn’t do it cause he was locked up getting cooked....that whole scene was laughable.

they had the Ts dead to rights knowing Dre was already dead and them not knowing...so what does the brilliant mind of Courtney do? Writes it so tariq is sooo smart and saxes continues to be an idiot

Dre wasn't dead yet. He was out while all of this happened so it's plausible to lay blame at his feet which is why Blanca's career is essentially DOA. Had she not gone along with his lie, he'd be at MCC and not a suspect.

Dre wasn't dead yet. He was out while all of this happened so it's plausible to lay blame at his feet which is why Blanca's career is essentially DOA. Had she not gone along with his lie, he'd be at MCC and not a suspect.

when they brought in Tariq and his mom, Dre was already arrested and on his way to get baked.

Dre was arrested the night of the shooting.

saxes acting a ***** to punk *** Tariq was stupid.

and his goofy *** being at the club in the first place? For what? He just looked stupid. He could have easily said he was there with Blanca...there was 0 motive for saxes to be a suspect.

The real wasted character was Charlie Runkle. They brought him in to lead the witch hunt for Ghost and he gets fired after he's dead.......whet

Back
Top Bottom