POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

By the way to you have a firestick? There is no reason for you to be paying for this nonsense.

Fire stick and apple tv, i havent gone the route of getting the fore stick "hooked up" yet since its the bedroom where we hardly watch tv.

I was fine with $8 catching movies on starz but they dont be updating the list

Showrunner Courtney Kemp maintains she and the team closed the Starz drama the only way it could have realistically happened. Ghost had to die because she established that there were only two end-paths for drug dealers: either they go to jail or they die.

PopularImpassionedIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

tasha’s ending was great and tariq’s ending was good and then it all of a sudden became disappointing when you find out about the other spin-offs. honestly they shouldn’t do all those power spin-off. the only one I would actually be interested in and barely interested is the tommy one depending on where they go with his story. what made power cool to me was ghost and tommy brotherhood, their drug business, and also tasha cuz she’s fine as ****. overall, this season was disappointing.

Dude was the most brutal and successful criminal of all time. Like Cartel? Italians? Serbians? Feds? Took them all out and just gets to ride out to Cali like nothing.
And he just killed Spank, a federal witness against him...Doubt they worry about that tho, real talk they shoulda been put Tommy under the jail but they more worried bout Politician Ghost...Y’all right bout that privilege :lol:

Yep, thought it was good. But I thought that one lawyer chick was Blanca before the camera panned to her face :lol:

The show was pretty good. The lead guy is British, he was on that show Marcella on Netflix. The warden is from the UK as well, she was on Rome (HBO) and Luther with Idris. I can't see this realistically going more than 2 seasons, but it's a decent show.

Dude was the most brutal and successful criminal of all time. Like Cartel? Italians? Serbians? Feds? Took them all out and just gets to ride out to Cali like nothing.

That's what I'm sayin'. The feds were hyperfocused on Ghost's drug dealing yet Tommy literally killed hundreds of people and they don't care. Do they not investigate any of these homicides? There are bodies everywhere. Tommy even killed a Homeland security agent for christ sake and nobody cared. That's white privilege for real.

Back
Top Bottom