POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

As a-friend a-friend alluded to, I can’t possibly see them making it to Book V. And it’s still unclear if these are single seasons or if each Book will have multiple.

No one is slandering Tommy. He's consistently been the best actor and the most interesting character on the show. We're slandering the incredibly illogical path the story took his character down.

Tommy the best actor?

giphy.gif

Yeah slow down. He just hasn't fallen off to the point of comical like the rest because he was comical from the beginning. Def consistent.

He may not be the best actor but as noted, his consistency makes him the best character. And the fact he regularly skated under the radar and away from the cops. GOAT criminal.

Tommy the best actor?

giphy.gif

It's not an incredibly high bar lol. None of the main cast really put in great performances.

Ghost was good; #2 behind Tommy. Omari's acting was consistently pretty good, the show just put them in some dumb situations (like the whole drunk Ghost season)
Angie: solid
Tasha: bad
Tariq: bad
Kanan: 50 is funny but he can't act
Dre: Good
Proctor: OK
Lakeisha: just lol

Last edited:
It's not an incredibly high bar lol. None of the main cast really put in great performances.

Ghost was good; #2 behind Tommy. Omari's acting was consistently pretty good, the show just put them in some dumb situations (like the whole drunk Ghost season)
Angie: solid
Tasha: bad
Tariq: bad
Kanan: 50 is funny but he can't act
Dre: Good
Proctor: OK
Lakeisha: just lol
You buggin. Drunk Ghost was straight comedy and entertainment. Angie was OK

I laughed so hard at this but I won’t lie, there’s a part of me that wants this to be true and want Ghost to show up in Book 2 or Tommy’s show

I can see this 100%.

1. This leak probably came from someone within Power. Ain't no ****ing way someone is paying that much attention at those details.

2. That was the general consensus. The time from being shot, confirmed dead and dre getting captured was way to quick. Like if the cops were told in advanced.

3. Why did the Democrats go after Jacob to the point of getting him fired even after the fact? **** makes no sense. Like they found out about Ghost and gave them an option to dissapear to spare them the embarrassment.

4. Why would they name their after shows Ghost?

**** makes no sense.

This **** had so many blown opportunities... like they never bother to develop characters and gave us stupid things for no reason. Like Spanish chick was dealing for him but reporting for someone else. And just like that nothing ever materialized. I wouldnt be suprise if on episode 9 of the finale season of power book, they show her all the time behind the scenes plotting because Tariq left her pregnant and ruined her bright future.

SMH

I was really hoping Tommy would have kidnapped Proctors daughter and raised her as his owned. Like Leon raided Matilda, making her a stone cold assassin.

This **** had so many blown opportunities... like they never bother to develop characters and gave us stupid things for no reason. Like Spanish chick was dealing for him but reporting for someone else. And just like that nothing ever materialized. I wouldnt be suprise if on episode 9 of the finale season of power book, they show her all the time behind the scenes plotting because Tariq left her pregnant and ruined her bright future.

SMH

I was really hoping Tommy would have kidnapped Proctors daughter and raised her as his owned. Like Leon raided Matilda, making her a stone cold assassin.

Na. we just too dense to understand that the characters served a purpose to be bad

Back
Top Bottom