POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I rewatched the first season and while the acting and writing weren't anything special, it felt like had potential, especially the way the series ended.

Tasha was irritating from the jump.

Rolla's death was still the only death in the series I actually cared about.

Ok so finally finished the show

looking onsocial media with this book thing, I don’t get it? 4-5 different series or just one whole new series split in 4-5 different story lines?

Thanks for bumping this because for some reason today with everything going on I was thinking....

How do y’all think Tate and Ghost would handle a situation like this COVID-19 outbreak if their ticket won for Governor? I couldn’t see that going well AT ALL.

Thanks for bumping this because for some reason today with everything going on I was thinking....

How do y’all think Tate and Ghost would handle a situation like this COVID-19 outbreak if their ticket won for Governor? I couldn’t see that going well AT ALL.

Ghost would team up with Tommy once again and handle the coronavirus like a cartel, in other words they would take it down with relative ease.

They would have a COVID-19 vaccination party at Truth by the end of the season, which keeping in line with Power timeline would be about a week since the initial outbreak occurred.

Ghost would team up with Tommy once again and handle the coronavirus like a cartel, in other words they would take it down with relative ease.

They would have a COVID-19 vaccination party at Truth by the end of the season, which keeping in line with Power timeline would be about a week since the initial outbreak occurred.

Dressed in all black designer clothes whilst brandishing high powered firearms in broad daylight NY.

Twist: Tasha sleeps with the lead scientist for the vaccine (who is also a member of the Lobos cartel somehow). Ghost and Tommy kill the scientist, stage it so it looks like the Russians and find a new distro for the vaccine. Just as Ghost is about to free the city of Coronavirus, their daughter who they never take care of, shoots and kills Ghost as he drops the only vaccine in the world. We see the ghost of a smiling Kanan as the screen goes to black.

Eck4CZYUwAA9KCi

Unless he getting someone else to confess...
This storyline might continue the trash. Can’t wait for this thread to pop.

I’m not even sure if I wanna watch this but I know this thread will be FLAMEZZZ with the jokes once it comes back on.

These writers could barely keep storylines straight within a season...and now they’re jumping to a new series? Do you know how many plot holes they’re going be? Tariq’s BA carrying an entire show?

IM HERE FOR IT

Back
Top Bottom