Pregnant signs???

Hello everbody,i need your help. I broke up with this one girl 3months ago and thats the last time we did the dirty and right now i was looking at her and shekind of has a belly.i am now worried that she could be pregnant because i remember the last time we did it the rubber broke but i dont think anything came out.i asked her and she said NO but im not too sure about that. is there any signs that could show me that she is pregnant??besides her having a period.lol.anyhelp is appreciated,thanks

First, rip to your life.

She'll prob lie to you so she can have the kid (you know, because kids are precious, beautiful things) and trap your !@%.

Good Luck. it's not really in your hands. Just pray she's not preggers.

a child
nerd.gif

....if u dont even know the early signs of pregnancy, u shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
....if u dont even know the early signs of pregnancy, u shouldn't be having sex in the first place.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I agree. 70% of americans wouldnt know signs of pregnancy.

i know about the throwing up,and her being tired all the time and stuff like that as signs but she doesnt have those ,at least i dont think she does.
naw she wasnt on top.
she wont take a pregnancy test,shes stubborn like that.
hmm maybe she is just fat.

The first sign is when she call you up out of the blue talking about...

"Dont quit your job no time soon! We need you to be working"

"You got health & dental right?"

Or my fav

"look I know I hate you and errythang but you the daddy"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i know about the throwing up,and her being tired all the time and stuff like that as signs but she doesnt have those ,at least i dont think she does.
naw she wasnt on top.
5kra0w.jpg

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

naw she wasnt on top.
5kra0w.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom