Pregnant woman assulted for 6 mins vol. I'm ashamed of my race

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

I'm just trying to figure out what she did to deserve that...BTW if you watched the whole vid the lady said she wasn't pregnant.
From what I've heard she was running her mouth like it was the thing to do. So those hoodrats stomped her.

Ok I mean....since this is NT and everything I know everyone here is a saint and this is a devastating blow to the world. I'm going on the record...thiswas a horrible act and those ladies and they deserve to be dealt with......Off the record...there were tooooo many quotables. "#%$^ you aint pregnant youjust fat, wit yo fat &^#" I died laughing....and at 1:17 "Whats goin on!?!?" "&^%#^ Shut Up!*Pow right in the kisser*" Thiscan go both ways, but to me if she was innocent then she would have no problems running out of the salon or fighting back. If she was pregnant sheshouldn't have been running off at the mouth in the beginning of the vid imo so technically she instigated too, and if it turns out that she's notpregnant that was a genius line. "I'm pregnant, how you gon tell me I went to the doctor today". Genius. Sad to see her get beat like that butyou have to look at the people on the streets too....No one tried to help, some tried to start the fight up again. Another thing is when she went NEXT DOOR tothe people she passes by everyday, no one helped. Dude in the white tee was just standing there enjoying the show. That just tells me that either everyone inOakland is cold, or she just has that kinda rep. Why did I write so much you ask? i can't sleep &^%#$ it's 4 in the morning, why you up!?!? -Uponfurther review it has been noted that the girl in the black must own UFC Undisputed and spent countless hours in tutorial mode, because that clinch and thoseknees to the head was flawless(I bet she uses Silva). -4:18 was the most brutal attack of the whole assault ala Kimbo Slice's first fight. -5:19 hilariouseven though we dont see it. -5:20 immediately after the straight jab, she musters up the courage to tell the attacker that she's had enough and play timeis over. She says that she's "not afraid" and gains support from the crowd, will the tables turn? -5:21-The tables didn't move a got damninch. -From there on she just gets sonned Post-Post Observations...It's weird how she claims she's pregnant all the time yet when the attackers leaveshe keeps talking to them, making them angrier and wanting to come back. It's also weird how she leave her salon goes next door and still doesnt try to getaway for the baby's sake. And when all is said is done she's not looking for phone to call 911....she's fixing her hair. Why the ^&(& canti got to sleep im tired of this &%$#

Um. I have no words.
indifferent.gif

I was honestly ashamed to be black while watching this video
smh.gif
Exactly why I don't date girls from the hood. No class.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
What's with everyone saying this now? It'slike a new trend or some %@**
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

smh.gif
1. Kill that...
2. Assault is a crime, why put this online? Whatever comes to them they deserve.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Justkobe24

ABC 7 Bay Area?

This was probably in Oakland or Richmond. Yes, people do act like this over here
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
shut that @%++ up... people act ignorant everywhere...

for all you know it was in san jose
I feel you though. I get defensive right away when people talk about "Tha Town" like this, but it happened. It aired yesterday onchannel 7, and police is still looking for the women that beat down that "pregnant" lady. I don't know if she really is pregnant though. Theydidn't mention that at all on the news.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by socluis90

i hate ghetto people

!@*# is annoying

but
roll.gif
@ the background music and the whole thing

Yo thats another thing that caught my attention whats the deal with trick daddy being played in these vid on NT today?(Check the Dunk on kid post) BTW why wereyou ashamed to be black while watching this? Thats dumb imo all races do stuff like this so yeah, if ya so ashamed take the MJ route bruh bleach ya skin andgrow a curl

i couldnt even watch the entire video. that disgraces me. and the fact that those other broads just chilled to the side and did nothing, horrible. smh @hoodboogers.

I watched the whole thing now from what I hear the pregneant lady was telling those 2 girls bussiness around town and slept with her man. So 2 girls came andfought her. Kicked her teeth in and her stomach. Nobody helped her they justed watched. Funny how she acted tough after getting beat on like that.

Hoodrats the evil race of blacks
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

I'm just trying to figure out what she did to deserve that...BTW if you watched the whole vid the lady said she wasn't pregnant.
From what I've heard she was running her mouth like it was the thing to do. So those hoodrats stomped her.

Ok I mean....since this is NT and everything I know everyone here is a saint and this is a devastating blow to the world. I'm going on the record...this was a horrible act and those ladies and they deserve to be dealt with......Off the record...there were tooooo many quotables. "#%$^ you aint pregnant you just fat, wit yo fat &^#" I died laughing....and at 1:17 "Whats goin on!?!?" "&^%#^ Shut Up!*Pow right in the kisser*" This can go both ways, but to me if she was innocent then she would have no problems running out of the salon or fighting back. If she was pregnant she shouldn't have been running off at the mouth in the beginning of the vid imo so technically she instigated too, and if it turns out that she's not pregnant that was a genius line. "I'm pregnant, how you gon tell me I went to the doctor today". Genius. Sad to see her get beat like that but you have to look at the people on the streets too....No one tried to help, some tried to start the fight up again. Another thing is when she went NEXT DOOR to the people she passes by everyday, no one helped. Dude in the white tee was just standing there enjoying the show. That just tells me that either everyone in Oakland is cold, or she just has that kinda rep. Why did I write so much you ask? i can't sleep &^%#$ it's 4 in the morning, why you up!?!? -Upon further review it has been noted that the girl in the black must own UFC Undisputed and spent countless hours in tutorial mode, because that clinch and those knees to the head was flawless(I bet she uses Silva). -4:18 was the most brutal attack of the whole assault ala Kimbo Slice's first fight. -5:19 hilarious even though we dont see it. -5:20 immediately after the straight jab, she musters up the courage to tell the attacker that she's had enough and play time is over. She says that she's "not afraid" and gains support from the crowd, will the tables turn? -5:21-The tables didn't move a got damn inch. -From there on she just gets sonned Post-Post Observations...It's weird how she claims she's pregnant all the time yet when the attackers leave she keeps talking to them, making them angrier and wanting to come back. It's also weird how she leave her salon goes next door and still doesnt try to get away for the baby's sake. And when all is said is done she's not looking for phone to call 911....she's fixing her hair. Why the ^&(& cant i got to sleep im tired of this &%$#

laugh.gif
cosign

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

hoodrats ftl
mad.gif

I cant believe they would beat on a pregnant woman like that. Absolutely despicable
smh.gif
. Hopefully they get jail time and the owner of that salon gets sued.
So why the $$@!�would you post�this on NT?�

��

Originally Posted by got to love it

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

hoodrats ftl
mad.gif

I cant believe they would beat on a pregnant woman like that. Absolutely despicable
smh.gif
. Hopefully they get jail time and the owner of that salon gets sued.
So why the $$@!�would you post�this on NT?�

��
Guess you never visit General often.

I hope she wasn't pregnant for the sake of the people who beat her *!!.

Def. not a good look.

Youtube FTL.

hoodrats
smh.gif
smh.gif

but yo that $%#$ was mad funny though
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ol girl got TREATED. them kicks were BRUTAL. You can tell she used to be up on them BillyBlanks VHS tapes
laugh.gif
1 and 2 and 3 and 4
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ homie on the cellylurking in the background watching

zo7ubs.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"yo fam you gotta see this $%#$ ol girl head lookin like sideshow bob"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was going to OD when I clicked REPLY coming in here but I'ma cool off cause I ain't trying to get banned...but im starting to get tired of theracial %%$# going on in this forum toward black people with all the "hoodrat, ghetto, ashamed of my race" nonsense.

^ My point exactly, like he was doing the black race a great favor by posting this on a already racially insensitive site like NT . I'm not taking any digsagainst other races but by posting this video your further enforcing negative stereotypes about black people. Then you

Back
Top Bottom