Pregnant woman assulted for 6 mins vol. I'm ashamed of my race

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I was going to OD when I clicked REPLY coming in here but I'ma cool off cause I ain't trying to get banned...but im starting to get tired of the racial $$*% going on in this forum toward black people with all the "hoodrat, ghetto, ashamed of my race" nonsense.

exactly, seeing a couple of chicks fight on the internet makes you not want to be black
indifferent.gif
GTHO with that nonsense

People act like they never saw people fight before

Dakingii wrote:
Im Not You wrote:
I was going to OD when I clicked REPLY coming in here but I'ma cool off cause I ain't trying to get banned...but im starting to get tired of the racial $$*% going on in this forum toward black people with all the "hoodrat, ghetto, ashamed of my race" nonsense.

exactly, seeing a couple of chicks fight on the internet makes you not want to be black
indifferent.gif
GTHO with that nonsense

word...dudes love to distance themselves from hoodrats and be quick to fill a post with "hood things you do" and talk about how hard your city goes.

you're ashamed of your race cuz some people fought? Why let them speak for you? What about the doctors, lawyers, teachers or just every day citizens doingright by society? Hell the president is a black man but you let these girls represent you?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Dakingii wrote:
Im Not You wrote:

indifferent.gif
GTHO with that nonsense

word...dudes love to distance themselves from hoodrats and be quick to fill a post with "hood things you do" and talk about how hard your city goes.

you're ashamed of your race cuz some people fought? Why let them speak for you? What about the doctors, lawyers, teachers or just every day citizens doing right by society? Hell the president is a black man but you let these girls represent you?
indifferent.gif

QFT... its never any reason to be ashamed of your race... no matter what...

but still Oakland FTW, Tha Town FTW...

9800 Block... East Oakland on mines...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why the hell does nobody break this up? and why the hell are they filming it? I know if I was there I woulda put both them #@#+@## on they %+%. someone shouldput a bulletin both those tricks brains

her weave fallin off was like woah though...

They pulled a tag team on that chick, and that chick with red pants gave her those bruce lee roundhouse kicks to the grill

Dakingii wrote:
Im Not You wrote:

indifferent.gif
GTHO with that nonsense

you're ashamed of your race cuz some people fought? Why let them speak for you? What about the doctors, lawyers, teachers or just every day citizens doing right by society? Hell the president is a black man but you let these girls represent you?
indifferent.gif

co sign, bunch of house negros on this board

prolly the same dudes complainin about black women in the why black athletes chose white girls
mad.gif

the baby was probably an accident anyways. it's not like they care. haha

i'm getting flamed.

didn't want to watch the video but a white woman cut a fetus out of another white woman.. There you go we all have messed up/crazy people.

Ol girl in the blue had that dirty boxing tactic down cold
laugh.gif

Probably watched old Randy Couture vids before hittin up the salon that day

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

hoodrats ftl
mad.gif

I cant believe they would beat on a pregnant woman like that. Absolutely despicable
smh.gif
. Hopefully they get jail time and the owner of that salon gets sued.

- im saying though, hood chicks that dont want to fight always seem to be pregnant when confronted........your title is misleading. even still, im sureshe's been talking more %%%+ than usual since shes been pregnant thinking no one would fight her, happens all the time.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

hoodrats
smh.gif
smh.gif

but yo that $%#$ was mad funny though
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ol girl got TREATED. them kicks were BRUTAL. You can tell she used to be up on them Billy Blanks VHS tapes
laugh.gif
1 and 2 and 3 and 4
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ homie on the celly lurking in the background watching

zo7ubs.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"yo fam you gotta see this $%#$ ol girl head lookin like sideshow bob"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
@ the repeated sonning in her own damn hair salon. "Shut the*@*+ up @!#!%" *mollywop* . Come on now though... even though this is all unwarranted, you know you're guilty when you're not even trying todefend yourself in YOUR workplace.
indifferent.gif

The bystanding chicks on some "I ain't want no parts in this, girrrrrrlfirend I just got my nails done" steez
smh.gif

Then you got the kids outside watching all this like its a WWE event
laugh.gif
, placing bets and all that.

I'm not gonna bother quoting people who are intentionally saying wild racist $##! just for attention
roll.gif

I put it on my Choppa Suit you'd never say it in real life...this is why we could never do a World Summit...someone's gonna crack a "joke"and end up going home in their socks and Supreme draws...

Dakingii wrote:
Im Not You wrote:

indifferent.gif
GTHO with that nonsense

indifferent.gif

thank you qft

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I'm not gonna bother quoting people who are intentionally saying wild racist $##! just for attention
roll.gif

I put it on my Choppa Suit you'd never say it in real life...this is why we could never do a World Summit...someone's gonna crack a "joke" and end up going home in their socks and Supreme draws...
Seriously...

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

As Chris Rock said "There are n..... and there are black people" the n..... have got to go.

QFT

Oh, and paging Thugnificence , who a dayago called DC a garbage city that I should be ashamed of. How do you feel about your precious Bay now?

Everywhere has flaws, some people in my city have AIDS in high numbers due to drugs and sex, some people in your city obviously have no couthe...

How are our young men and women ever going to have a chance if the adults are this ignorant.
These women are a disgrace.

boy-letter-n_~itf256014.jpg

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif

I put it on my Choppa Suit you'd never say it in real life...this is why we could never do a World Summit...someone's gonna crack a "joke" and end up going home in their socks and Supreme draws...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom