Premium Goods 2nd Anniversary Party

To me the contest wasnt that serious, yeah I was kinda dissappointed I didnt even place but I know I had heat so its all good. Tru the highlight might have been the contest but the event wasnt about just a sneaker contest, it was an anniversary party. Hangin out with folks, drinks, food and goodie bags. But I do agree, I believe for the 3rd anniversary PG, should get two sneaker heads to judge and a celeberty judge. Everyone I knew had a good @#%$ time!

I wasn't on da mailing list as well as others I know ( I'm not mad Jen) but it looks like everyone who attended had a good time... Happy 2 year Anniversary 2 PG and I wish u many more...
Wanted List:
Frankenstein Af1 Sz. 12
Frankenstein New Era Sz. 7 3/4
[email protected]

EAM .NIGERIA.​

from lookin at those pics i can tell everybody had a good time. Too bad that i wasnt on the mailing list to got, but oh well ill just wait till next year

I feel that all sneaker contests are kind of an oxymoron, because everyone has a different definition of whats fresh. In its own right thats what makes the culture so great. I mean how dull would it be if we all put certain sneakers above others just because of their price or rarity. I have a lot of kicks that I personally view as way better than their couterparts worth x100 of their price. As they say one mans trash may be another mans grail, and this is true for all ends of the sneaker spectrum.
These judges acted upon their own personal taste and I cant really be mad at that. I know for certain that Bun knows his @#%$, and I would even consider Face an above casual head.
Not even everyone cant get into the 255 i.d. studio, and its even harder to get in there and be allowed to make af1 lows. Im pretty sure out of the huge crowd that you could count the number of people that have i.d. af1 lows on one hand, let alone maybe just a couple of fingers. Im not saying I agree with the choice, but I definately understand how one could.
Ive been to a lot of sneaker contest including some of the big ones, and every single one always ends in controversy. The truth is there is just no fair way to judge sneakers. The sad thing is that it takes a CONTEST for most peeps to break out their HEAT.
The bottom line, you will enjoy these events much more if you take them for what they are, A PARTY. Get out, drink, network, and chill with everyone. Take in the kicks like a fine wine and quit worrying about who got the dopest kicks. Because in everyones own opinion YOU DO! And if you dont, then you arent playing the game right!

[/b]
[/b]​

^^^^^^i can understand that

i kinda got lost in my own opinion :lol:
laugh.gif

i'm sure if i was a judge, my picks would piss off everyone, including the winner :b
tongue.gif

you're right, not everyone has a 255, i don't :frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom