PRICE CHECK: 2001 BLACK CEMENT 3- OG ALL

As stated in the description comes with OG box and retro card, no cracking of tabs as shown in pic s and midsoles supposedly 100% firm. Thanks guys!

Sorry! Misread that. I would probably $220 on those max.. And despite what the seller says I wouldn't trust wearing these. Maybe just to take pictures but not to walk around in. Unless they were some swapped.

$180? Really that low? He has a high offer of $325 locally and i saw others bidding them up too.. He has them listed at "9/10 just dirty bottoms"

His 9/10 an mine are totally different.. I'd give these an 8 at best..you can tell these have been worn more than a few times..I'd say $200ish is fair.. IMO probably unwearable as stated..

Last edited:
He took pics of wearing them last week and says theyre fine... What would lead me to believe they're unwearable from these pics? Jw.. Isn't it like if you wear them frequently the OG's dont crumble but the DS pair do? timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

They crumble regardless. DS pairs just crumble faster. Wear at your own risk. Casual wear every now and then may be tolerable. IMO OG's and retros before 2003 especially 3's - 6's are better for collecting than wearing. Others are totally wearable and some more than others. These are wear at your own risk status.

I would say around 200. I think they would be ok for casual wear once in a while at your own risk just don't ball in them or anything like that.

Yeah, they're not wearable. You can tell by the air unit. It's all fogged out. 200 price range is fair.

Also, if you're planning on wearing these you're going to be wasting a couple bucks to replace the soles.

Personally, I would rate those as around 6-7 out of 10. 

The leather is well weathered and you can clearly see the soles  have significant wear, with both heel and forefoot grip/stars worn smooth.

Of course pairs that have been worn regularly tend to hold up better, and I can see those being good for a few wears at least, but at the end of the day they're still 13 yr old kicks ...it's literally a coin toss. Just make sure you're comfortable with the possibility that they could be crumble City after just one wear.

I'd say you're  roughly looking at around $200-240 ...(an extra $30 or so if they're size 11 upwards.)

Last edited:
I personally believe these are wearable. There isn't an accurate reason to suggest otherwise,

1) Age: Not an accurate gauge of a shoes wearability. Original Jordan 1s are wearable, for example. and they're almost 30 years old. Much older than this shoe. 

2) Fogged up air bubble: Not an accurate gauge as well. I've purchased DS 2000 jordan 5 fire reds in 2008 and have worn them regularly ever since. They had foggy air units since the first day I got them. 6 years later and the air unit is still foggy, and the shoes are still wearable. I continue to wear them regularly to this day.

Accurate  gauges of a shoes wearability:

1) Soft midsole. If your finger gives in after applying moderate pressure to the midsole, they are not wearable.

2) Any cracking on the midsole of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom