PRICE CHECK: DS AIR JORDAN 20 "MIDWEST"

I NEED A PRICE CHECK ON THESE DS AIR JORDAN 20'S 'MIDWEST' EDITION THEY ARE A SZ 12 MENS BRAND NEW NEVER WORN, I DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX JUST THE SHOES , THANKS GUYS.

with no box, bag, or card I would say 175 is a price they will sell at imo. wish mine were still in that condition

me too I actually bought these over the chambray 7s at the time (regretting it though but still a great shoe lol). Make sure if you plan to store them for awhile you take the laces out cause the red will bleed allover them. also put some papers or something between the red and the leather cause it bleeds on that also

me too I actually bought these over the chambray 7s at the time (regretting it though but still a great shoe lol). Make sure if you plan to store them for awhile you take the laces out cause the red will bleed allover them. also put some papers or something between the red and the leather cause it bleeds on that also
cool, nice looking out, is the red upper a suede or nubuck? i havent got them in my hands yet, i just got them on ebay

i'd say it's more of a nubuck type feel as I remember haven't taken them out of the box in a minute though. forgot to mention this but the strap can fall apart be careful with where it connects in the back it gets weaker overtime mine ended up ripping. Mine are pretty much retired but I may make them into lows and just use them as beaters they are super comfy without the strap anyways  

Back
Top Bottom