Price Check on a bunch of AM 95'S

Can I a price check / name check (lol) on all of these 95s? All size 9-9.5 and no I'm not selling them.. thanks!

Nun r worth more than 100 an as far as names google it I guess

Don't listen to this guy - as if you couldn't tell by his user name.

The problem with most of those is wearability.

The pair worth the most is probably the suede black/pimentos. If the bubble is still clear like in the pics, you could probably get close to 200 for those from the right buyer.

The denims and the reds could probably fetch 160-ish... maybe the white and navy too,

The others low 100s.

...All of this presumes the right buyer. The market for vintage 95s is small. They were at one point my favorite Nike model of all time, and I have 40 - 50 vintage pairs, but the fact that they age so poorly from a durability standpoint really hurts their afternarket value.

If you just threw them on ebay - like the other dude said, you probably would get between 90 - 120 for most of those pairs. But, for somebody with an outlet of dedicated, knowledgeable buyers who know about shoes, value quality, etc., you could definitely do better than that. For example, somebody like Corgi would be able to get the types of prices I quoted because he has an audience of people who value shoes like these checking his offerings.I

...All that said, if you are looking to buy these - lowball like crazy! I'd love a pair of the pimento/blacks and the grey/reds, personally. I have a few of those other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom