Price check on shadow 10's please

I was wondering how much a VNDS pair of OG shadow 10's size 9 with the OG box would go for? I don't have any pics because this is more of a general question for my own knowledge. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I was wondering how much a VNDS pair of OG shadow 10's size 9 with the OG box would go for? I don't have any pics because this is more of a general question for my own knowledge. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

ALOT of them arent even wearable anymore unless you reglue everything they go for 3-400 ds so vnds id say 200 if wearable i was looking for these ogs though only wearable

ALOT of them arent even wearable anymore unless you reglue everything they go for 3-400 ds so vnds id say 200 if wearable i was looking for these ogs though only wearable

since "vnds" is subjective I'd say 200-250 w/box

OG Xs are pretty good when it comes to wearability, at least in my experience. I have a pair of shadows and powders that are still kicking.

OG Xs are pretty good when it comes to wearability, at least in my experience. I have a pair of shadows and powders that are still kicking.

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

^this

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

^this

yeah only thing to worry about is the glue on the bottom detaching but everything should be good 200 is fair

yeah only thing to worry about is the glue on the bottom detaching but everything should be good 200 is fair

Back
Top Bottom