Pro athelets from you're High school. I know I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted by cracka KC

Originally Posted by Respect21

* Mark Herrmann - Purdue University and National Football League QB
* Josh McRoberts -Duke University and NBA the Indiana Pacers
* Rajeev Ram - Professional tennis player on the ATP tour and former IHSAA tennis champion
you from carmel? i dont even know you and i already hate you if your from carmel

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree.

Rod Woodson
pimp.gif

Played baseball and hockey when I was younger with Rob Gronkowski-ALL Pac 10 tight end...future NFLer.

He went to the other highschool up the road from me though.

i officially went to Heritage High school, i dont think we got any pros outta there....

but i did go to Warwick High for summer school, that #+$$ was ROUGH, no air conditioning in the summertime. i aint never seen a female teacher sweat so hard.
smh.gif

Warwick was home to.........

340x.jpg

and

michael-vick.jpg

* Rajeev Ram - Professional tennis player on the ATP tour and former IHSAA tennis champion
God...I hate Carmel.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

God...I hate Carmel.
eyes.gif

You gotta put out your claims...

GREG ODEN BEST PLAYER EVER OMG!!!
MIKE CONLEY 2ND BEST EVAERRR!!!!

Went to school w/ Willie Colon....starting RT for Steelers....when I was comin out for the team my Junior Yr, I had to go against him in practice....that wasfun....my bull rush didn't work that often against him, but I was able to get the edge wit the speed rush
ohwell.gif
....also Jamal Mashburn went to myschool....another of my dudes was in the AFL for a sec. Rashaad Pitt....dude went to Hofstra wit Willie, but he aint make it cuz he a psycho cat.....
smh.gif

Went to school w/ Willie Colon....starting RT for Steelers....when I was comin out for the team my Junior Yr, I had to go against him in practice....that wasfun....my bull rush didn't work that often against him, but I was able to get the edge wit the speed rush
ohwell.gif
....also Jamal Mashburn went to myschool....another of my dudes was in the AFL for a sec. Rashaad Pitt....dude went to Hofstra wit Willie, but he aint make it cuz he a psycho cat.....
smh.gif

Kara Lawson

A couple of people in NCAA
former UVA QB now at Oregon State
Kicker at NC State
Future QB at UNC

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by cracka KC

you from carmel? i dont even know you and i already hate you if your from carmel

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree.

Rod Woodson
pimp.gif

thank god someone is with me, its cause i went to noblesville and the only famous people from here are

ashley prange, LPGA and what not
mini-ashley_prange_3.jpg

david boudia olympic diver
Boudia_David.jpg

bryan clauson racecar driver
610x.jpg

and the late great tom coverdale

jp_tom0220.jpg

and if you want to count the great uk walkon story dusty mills

Dusty-708615.jpg

Damn, didn't know Freeport had that many pro's. I obviously knew of D'Brick .. Long Island!

Michael Redd

got to see him in 1 HS game and you could tell he was at another level back then. His parents take walks at the park near my house, really nice people. MySenior year our school had a Mike Redd day where they retired his jersey ect... Mike's the man, now only if the Cavs could sign him and bring him back toOhio.

p1_michaelredd.jpg

Absolutely none.

Best we had was a linebacker at Duke, a quarterback at Navy, and a few minor league baseball players who almost made it to the pros.

not when i was here, but Sean Dawkins (former NFL WR) went to my high school back in the day, and the only recent athlete I know playing college ball is GarrenStrong (WR for Oregon the past couple years, graduated last year i believe). We're known for Steve Jobs/Steve Wozniak
laugh.gif

My school is reatively new

Just one so far. Many more to come
Leger Douzable -NY Giants, Hell be good when he gets a chance.

Back
Top Bottom