Products You Think Someone Should Come Out With...Vol. no I'm not jacking ideas

aight, so me and my dude were talking about all the crazy product ideas we came up with in high school for a class, and then new ones we would like to see.

Here are some:

1. Red Bull Gum - Back when the energy drink biz was good, there was only Penguin and Jolt gum as far as energy gum is concerned, not sure if it would worknemore.
2. Some kind of Orange/Citrus flavor of Coffeemate. (Next time you make yoru coffee, throw in a slice of orange. Its some #+*# they do in likefrance...it's wicked good, and i think coffeemate could do it properly).
3. Magnetic screen for car windows. For two reasons...One, drive in movies. And two, You knwo when you stop at a light in the summer with the window downand you get nervous when a bee flies around? problem solved.

Post yours

Thugn has the idea
laugh.gif

They should make this windshield/gps thing so when you are driving an arrow comes up on the windshield and tells you directions and stuff like that

Dispensable HIV and STD tests the size of phone cards....in movie theatre bathrooms, night clubs, on the corner like phone booths etc....
pimp.gif

A beat Machine that can read your mind and put the beat down as you think it. Hands free

Originally Posted by supreme math

Dispensable HIV and STD tests the size of phone cards....in movie theatre bathrooms, night clubs, on the corner like phone booths etc....
pimp.gif

Good idea. but i actually dont think that will be possible for a long time.

Originally Posted by supreme math

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Spray-on Condoms

actually man i'm 99.9% sure they workin on that!

cheers.

yea they are working on that. i don't know if i'd trust it though.
eyes.gif

def wouldn't trust that *+@#.

Not to mention, how are you gonna do it? carry around a spray can with you all night? smh

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

They should make this windshield/gps thing so when you are driving an arrow comes up on the windshield and tells you directions and stuff like that

A HUD. That should be very possible. That's actually a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom