PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I haven't played it yet but I was expecting it to be better than Halo Reach....It takes so damn long to kill dudes on Reach with those shields
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 reach is way better, it takes long to kill on reach if u dont get the 5 shots off but they will be adding a mlg playlist that'll be just like halo 3 shield wise but BETTER
devil.gif

I haven't played it yet but I was expecting it to be better than Halo Reach....It takes so damn long to kill dudes on Reach with those shields
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 reach is way better, it takes long to kill on reach if u dont get the 5 shots off but they will be adding a mlg playlist that'll be just like halo 3 shield wise but BETTER
devil.gif

as there been any word on another patch coming out soon? I can't even get thru 1-2 maps without it freezing

as there been any word on another patch coming out soon? I can't even get thru 1-2 maps without it freezing

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
devil.gif
Reach ##$!%%@ sucks i shouldnt have to unload a clip to drop someone...only to have them run away

ill be on tonite at 9

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
devil.gif
Reach ##$!%%@ sucks i shouldnt have to unload a clip to drop someone...only to have them run away

ill be on tonite at 9

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
devil.gif

ill be on tonite at 9

lol thats why u hit them with the 5 shot, I bet this game aint even get a better rating than reach, reach has wayyy more @%+* than blk ops and it doesnt kick u offline or freezes ur system or have bad graphics 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
devil.gif

ill be on tonite at 9

lol thats why u hit them with the 5 shot, I bet this game aint even get a better rating than reach, reach has wayyy more @%+* than blk ops and it doesnt kick u offline or freezes ur system or have bad graphics 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

What the hell is Reach? 
grin.gif

Is that the game where you get swords, shields and fight aliens? Cute.

Its like the greatest first person shooting game god ever created, atleast it takes skills to play and pull of multi kills , ur description of the game made it sound 10x better, it is what it is tho if u dont like it thats you but theres millions of others that do like it
pimp.gif

What the hell is Reach? 
grin.gif

Its like the greatest first person shooting game god ever created, atleast it takes skills to play and pull of multi kills , ur description of the game made it sound 10x better, it is what it is tho if u dont like it thats you but theres millions of others that do like it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif
@ me, JP, and Bayarea holding down snd in the wee hours of the morning

The 3 of us held an 11 game winstreak
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 i was all tired too smh it was like 5:30 am 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 lets get another party started later on ? ?ill be on fasho , bout to get on right ow matter of fact.

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif
@ me, JP, and Bayarea holding down snd in the wee hours of the morning

The 3 of us held an 11 game winstreak
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 i was all tired too smh it was like 5:30 am 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 lets get another party started later on ? ?ill be on fasho , bout to get on right ow matter of fact.

What the hell is Reach? 
grin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Well at least it makes you happy.
I loved Halo 2... but 3 and ODST were not very good.

What the hell is Reach? 
grin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

What the hell is Reach? 
grin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
qft
tired.gif

halo 2 was the business i expected halo 3 to be better and got dissapointed
30t6p3b.gif
GOW was
pimp.gif
though
but yaknow had to join the darkside
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom