PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

Just got an XBOX 360 after having the PS3 for so long I felt it was time to make the switch

Add me yall gamertag: VAL KILLMORE 1

You're paying to play online lol . Ps3 > Xbox
Aren't you Ps cats having trouble even finding a game online? Do y'all even have a million online? We get 4 mil on the regular 360 > PS3

Just got an XBOX 360 after having the PS3 for so long I felt it was time to make the switch

Aren't you Ps cats having trouble even finding a game online? Do y'all even have a million online? We get 4 mil on the regular 360 > PS3

Originally Posted by Carver

Yeah and the majority of those what 4milli are bum !$% kids..
Get outta here with that poor man system

sick.gif
@ the work we just did on havana

i went 30-3
pimp.gif

Yeah and the majority of those what 4milli are bum !$% kids..
Get outta here with that poor man system

3 million of those dudes are prolly between the ages of 10 - 15 years of age have fun with that. PS3 > 360

3 million of those dudes are prolly between the ages of 10 - 15 years of age have fun with that. PS3 > 360

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

those 10-15 y.o's will still stomp your #!%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From me playing on xbox and ps3 xbox gamers are better even if they are kids I've been playing ps3 and I get teamed up with trash on xbox every match is even cuz of the skilled players on it........ now who want to run some S&D add me XL_iBeast_LX

From me playing on xbox and ps3 xbox gamers are better even if they are kids I've been playing ps3 and I get teamed up with trash on xbox every match is even cuz of the skilled players on it........ now who want to run some S&D add me XL_iBeast_LX

Originally Posted by LazyLid

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And them tests they aint studyin for will stomp theirs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyLid

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And them tests they aint studyin for will stomp theirs
laugh.gif

For real Xbox live are full of 8-15 years old spoiled ignorant kids . What worse is their silly parent bought them mature rated game like MW2 , Halo etc so they can shoot and swear on xbox live . Fail parenting lol

For real Xbox live are full of 8-15 years old spoiled ignorant kids . What worse is their silly parent bought them mature rated game like MW2 , Halo etc so they can shoot and swear on xbox live . Fail parenting lol

i started using the galili or however its called pretty good, whats yall favorites?

i picked up a gun with a smiley face red dot...that thing was accurate i was shooting long range like nothing

i started using the galili or however its called pretty good, whats yall favorites?

i picked up a gun with a smiley face red dot...that thing was accurate i was shooting long range like nothing

Back
Top Bottom