PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

Just got an XBOX 360 after having the PS3 for so long I felt it was time to make the switch

Add me yall gamertag: VAL KILLMORE 1

You're paying to play online lol . Ps3 > Xbox
Aren't you Ps cats having trouble even finding a game online? Do y'all even have a million online? We get 4 mil on the regular 360 > PS3
do it matter how much is online? are we playing 4 million at once?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

Just got an XBOX 360 after having the PS3 for so long I felt it was time to make the switch

Add me yall gamertag: VAL KILLMORE 1

You're paying to play online lol . Ps3 > Xbox
Aren't you Ps cats having trouble even finding a game online? Do y'all even have a million online? We get 4 mil on the regular 360 > PS3
do it matter how much is online? are we playing 4 million at once?
grin.gif

Campagin mode is too short. Finished it in two evenings (after work). =/ That going down the hill part in Vietnam (the one with the barrels) was mad vague... had me stuck there for about an hour!
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Those dual SMGs!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Multiplayer is real fun. Nuketown and Havana maps.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Campagin mode is too short. Finished it in two evenings (after work). =/ That going down the hill part in Vietnam (the one with the barrels) was mad vague... had me stuck there for about an hour!
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Those dual SMGs!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Multiplayer is real fun. Nuketown and Havana maps.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

-Anybody play HQ and is good at it? I could beast easily in MW/MW2 but this game be on that bull !@$! with the spawning.

-Like, every time I kill one dude no matter where we are on the map an extra 2 people will pop up around the corner or behind me already firing.

- The computer showing off why you'll never actually beat a game on Veteran Combat training. If your first hit marker on them wasn't a 1 hit kill you're done.
laugh.gif

- RC-XDs should be higher than 3 kills. Claymores suck too little now. half my deaths come from these 2 things.

- Lastly, going from Black ops back to MW2 I go at least 40 kills in all but 1 of the 7 games I played. The KS were def. OP in that game.
o yea, G11 > your life.

-Anybody play HQ and is good at it? I could beast easily in MW/MW2 but this game be on that bull !@$! with the spawning.

-Like, every time I kill one dude no matter where we are on the map an extra 2 people will pop up around the corner or behind me already firing.

- The computer showing off why you'll never actually beat a game on Veteran Combat training. If your first hit marker on them wasn't a 1 hit kill you're done.
laugh.gif

- RC-XDs should be higher than 3 kills. Claymores suck too little now. half my deaths come from these 2 things.

- Lastly, going from Black ops back to MW2 I go at least 40 kills in all but 1 of the 7 games I played. The KS were def. OP in that game.
o yea, G11 > your life.

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

the toughest game of the year

Just beat it on Veteran... easily the hardest campaign of any of the COD games. IMO, anyway.
I didn't realize until like half-way through you need to rely on your squad.

Just beat it on Veteran... easily the hardest campaign of any of the COD games. IMO, anyway.
I didn't realize until like half-way through you need to rely on your squad.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Just beat it on Veteran... easily the hardest campaign of any of the COD games
nah try WaW you will kill the nearest person.  DAMN heart of the reich
mad.gif

i don't know if this is a hack or something but i noticed online i get killed by people who's guns make suppressed sound,

but when you watch the killcam the gun doesnt have a suppressor and sounds like a gun without one

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Just beat it on Veteran... easily the hardest campaign of any of the COD games
nah try WaW you will kill the nearest person.  DAMN heart of the reich
mad.gif

i don't know if this is a hack or something but i noticed online i get killed by people who's guns make suppressed sound,

but when you watch the killcam the gun doesnt have a suppressor and sounds like a gun without one

I beat WaW on Veteran... it was difficult, but not like this. 
A few spots I had to restart the level because my squad and been wiped out and I needed them to take out random enemies (Rebirth when you are playing as Hudson in the tank)

I beat WaW on Veteran... it was difficult, but not like this. 
A few spots I had to restart the level because my squad and been wiped out and I needed them to take out random enemies (Rebirth when you are playing as Hudson in the tank)

theprocessofbelief wrote:

yea happened a couple of time to me was well.

the only two levels that were difficult were getting to the bottom of the trench to kick the barrels, and  rebirth.

the game saved on me on rebirth while i was killed by a RPG and kept loading that save
indifferent.gif
had to do it over again

theprocessofbelief wrote:

yea happened a couple of time to me was well.

the only two levels that were difficult were getting to the bottom of the trench to kick the barrels, and  rebirth.

the game saved on me on rebirth while i was killed by a RPG and kept loading that save
indifferent.gif
had to do it over again

Back
Top Bottom