PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Hellloooooo GT5. 
laugh.gif
9 more days!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lookin foward to this
ops isnt giving me any problems though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I think I'm going into online gaming retirement until MW3 comes out.
THIS.
Online is not as fun as MW2
will be picking up FIFA soon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I think I'm going into online gaming retirement until MW3 comes out.
THIS.
Online is not as fun as MW2
will be picking up FIFA soon
nerd.gif

I don't think the bs is any worse than any other cod ... i have never played an online cod game where i didnt run around a wall and still get hit my a barrage of bending bullets ... i have never played a cod game where it seems i put clips into people and they dont die ... it just comes with online gaming ... i dunno ...

I don't think the bs is any worse than any other cod ... i have never played an online cod game where i didnt run around a wall and still get hit my a barrage of bending bullets ... i have never played a cod game where it seems i put clips into people and they dont die ... it just comes with online gaming ... i dunno ...

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Hellloooooo GT5. 
laugh.gif
9 more days!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lookin foward to this
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
i will be selling BO to gamestop for $40 for that game
Woooord...sorry to say fellas
tired.gif
but Black Ops wont be my main game this season, idk, im just not hype to play it...zombie mode on the other hand...

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Hellloooooo GT5. 
laugh.gif
9 more days!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lookin foward to this
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
i will be selling BO to gamestop for $40 for that game
Woooord...sorry to say fellas
tired.gif
but Black Ops wont be my main game this season, idk, im just not hype to play it...zombie mode on the other hand...

Finally got some good games in last night.... im getting use to this game now.... i have to totally erase MW2 out of my memory.
This game plays much more fair than MW2 imo
Skinnymane jumped in a few games
pimp.gif
  took me a minute to realize he was NT

Finally got some good games in last night.... im getting use to this game now.... i have to totally erase MW2 out of my memory.
This game plays much more fair than MW2 imo
Skinnymane jumped in a few games
pimp.gif
  took me a minute to realize he was NT

word. i finally got some games in yesterday as well. its fun, but i think i need to redo the "colorin" for my tv. dudes blend in a lil too well.

played summit and both teams (no exageration sp?) was spawning at the top of the map at the sametime for a minute straight. got reall annoying.

im still tryin to find MY GUN but the famas is working. really weak tho... what yall using?

word. i finally got some games in yesterday as well. its fun, but i think i need to redo the "colorin" for my tv. dudes blend in a lil too well.

played summit and both teams (no exageration sp?) was spawning at the top of the map at the sametime for a minute straight. got reall annoying.

im still tryin to find MY GUN but the famas is working. really weak tho... what yall using?

^ man people blend in on my screen too... i just change the color of my dot, and the color of my lens... so i can kinda get a better look before i shoot.

Im on the Famas also... but the Galil and the AK74u have been good friends to me.
I have serious fun with my Lightweight x Marathon, Shotgun x Dual Pistol class....
laugh.gif
 i end up going .500 but its hella funner than it was on MW2

^ man people blend in on my screen too... i just change the color of my dot, and the color of my lens... so i can kinda get a better look before i shoot.

Im on the Famas also... but the Galil and the AK74u have been good friends to me.
I have serious fun with my Lightweight x Marathon, Shotgun x Dual Pistol class....
laugh.gif
 i end up going .500 but its hella funner than it was on MW2

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Anything but the Galil has given me heart palpitations ... Even my beloved AK isn't the goods this time around ... smh
I'm gonna have to disagree with that.. The AK in Black ops is 100x better than the AK in MW2

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Anything but the Galil has given me heart palpitations ... Even my beloved AK isn't the goods this time around ... smh
I'm gonna have to disagree with that.. The AK in Black ops is 100x better than the AK in MW2

Originally Posted by henz0

havent given it a try with red dot yet but im stubborn because i should be good enough without it ...

Originally Posted by henz0

havent given it a try with red dot yet but im stubborn because i should be good enough without it ...

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

the toughest game of the year

Just beat it on Veteran... easily the hardest campaign of any of the COD games. IMO, anyway.
I didn't realize until like half-way through you need to rely on your squad.
Its not your opinion, its a fact. Black Ops is easily the hardest game of the COD games.

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

the toughest game of the year

Just beat it on Veteran... easily the hardest campaign of any of the COD games. IMO, anyway.
I didn't realize until like half-way through you need to rely on your squad.
Its not your opinion, its a fact. Black Ops is easily the hardest game of the COD games.

Back
Top Bottom