PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

im starting to think people who hate this game were never any good at fps ... they just benefited from glitching, killstreaks and stopping power ... i absolutely love this game more than MW2 online ...

im starting to think people who hate this game were never any good at fps ... they just benefited from glitching, killstreaks and stopping power ... i absolutely love this game more than MW2 online ...

^ maaaan you a trip homie, just the previous page you was hating this game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

I feel you mayne.  It got to the point where I hadn't played MW2 for awhile, hopped online one day and was like "+#!??? How did everybody get so damn good?!?!?!"

On a side note, why everybody keep saying the graphics are garbage in BO?  I set my PS3 to only output in 1080p and set my TV to "Game" mode and I'm good money.
pimp.gif
  Ya'll boys need to upgrade from that 19" Magnavox.
laugh.gif

- Preciate it. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

I feel you mayne.  It got to the point where I hadn't played MW2 for awhile, hopped online one day and was like "+#!??? How did everybody get so damn good?!?!?!"

On a side note, why everybody keep saying the graphics are garbage in BO?  I set my PS3 to only output in 1080p and set my TV to "Game" mode and I'm good money.
pimp.gif
  Ya'll boys need to upgrade from that 19" Magnavox.
laugh.gif

- Preciate it. 

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

*#%% that I'm keeping my black ops...no way in hell I'll give it up for gt5

lol black ops is a good game but gt5 will last longer in the long run

I never liked gt5 to be honest racing games get boring to me after I beat them over and over again

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

*#%% that I'm keeping my black ops...no way in hell I'll give it up for gt5

lol black ops is a good game but gt5 will last longer in the long run

I never liked gt5 to be honest racing games get boring to me after I beat them over and over again

I finally found my gun, the Stoner63.
pimp.gif

i was usually going 15-12 before i got this gun. after i got it i've been going minimum 20-3 on most of my games. 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

sleight of hand pro + scavenger pro + Stoner63 =
devil.gif
pimp.gif

it single handedly brought my KD up from around .8 (was still getting used to the game
laugh.gif
) to 1.75
pimp.gif

also, the ASP might suck on its own (IMO), but dual wielding them is another story. the reload time is real fast even without SOH, but with it its almost instantaneous. i got 9 straight kills with them when i was messing around one game. they are now my main secondary.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i was usually going 15-12 before i got this gun. after i got it i've been going minimum 20-3 on most of my games. 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

it single handedly brought my KD up from around .8 (was still getting used to the game
laugh.gif
) to 1.75
pimp.gif

also, the ASP might suck on its own (IMO), but dual wielding them is another story. the reload time is real fast even without SOH, but with it its almost instantaneous. i got 9 straight kills with them when i was messing around one game. they are now my main secondary.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
) to 1.75
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

that gun is serious

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
) to 1.75
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

that gun is serious

Just went 50 and 4
sick.gif
 !*$ gunz are ya'll using?  I be happy going 10/10 
laugh.gif
 ..... On Nuketown ninjas be shooting me as soon as I respawn.  I haven't even got a Chopper Gunner yet, but I'm pretty sure I've been shot by a few .....

Just went 50 and 4
sick.gif
 !*$ gunz are ya'll using?  I be happy going 10/10 
laugh.gif
 ..... On Nuketown ninjas be shooting me as soon as I respawn.  I haven't even got a Chopper Gunner yet, but I'm pretty sure I've been shot by a few .....

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Just went 50 and 4
sick.gif
 **! gunz are ya'll using?  I be happy going 10/10 
laugh.gif

I really only use aks....I dont know $%$* is beyond easy for me...I get the chopper gunner very easy

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

Just went 50 and 4
sick.gif
 **! gunz are ya'll using?  I be happy going 10/10 
laugh.gif

I really only use aks....I dont know $%$* is beyond easy for me...I get the chopper gunner very easy

i havnt seen any chopper but my own (which was in a care package
laugh.gif
) seen the dogs once

why people hating on the game? only thing i dont like is the voting system why do people find it fun to keep playing on nuketown

i havnt seen any chopper but my own (which was in a care package
laugh.gif
) seen the dogs once

why people hating on the game? only thing i dont like is the voting system why do people find it fun to keep playing on nuketown

Last night in domination when I whipped out the chopper gunner for the 3rd time December was like " son where the %%!+ does this dude keith be at"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom