PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Last night in domination when I whipped out the chopper gunner for the 3rd time December was like " son where the %%!+ does this dude keith be at"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaan this game got me wanting to toss my PS3 at the window. Where is the PATCH?!!! Cot damn
indifferent.gif

I feel ya man. I'm sure they have read all the complaints by now. I hope they are just holding off so they can fix it all at once. It's a decent game, just been having to adjust to all the craziness until the do fix it.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaan this game got me wanting to toss my PS3 at the window. Where is the PATCH?!!! Cot damn
indifferent.gif

I feel ya man. I'm sure they have read all the complaints by now. I hope they are just holding off so they can fix it all at once. It's a decent game, just been having to adjust to all the craziness until the do fix it.

Domination on Havana is piff.....as long as you start on The a side......c side is a strait trap (we still won...but they were picking us off for a lil minute) that room above be is the spot as long as you got claymores down

Domination on Havana is piff.....as long as you start on The a side......c side is a strait trap (we still won...but they were picking us off for a lil minute) that room above be is the spot as long as you got claymores down

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i havnt seen any chopper but my own (which was in a care package
laugh.gif
) seen the dogs once

why people hating on the game? only thing i dont like is the voting system why do people find it fun to keep playing on nuketown

Nuketown is piff. Straight running and gunning for the most part.

I can play it 10 times or more over and over.
laugh.gif

I HATE radiation though. That map sucks.

They should have had more maps on the game though. I'm ready for a map pack already. How many maps are there? 8-10?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i havnt seen any chopper but my own (which was in a care package
laugh.gif
) seen the dogs once

why people hating on the game? only thing i dont like is the voting system why do people find it fun to keep playing on nuketown

Nuketown is piff. Straight running and gunning for the most part.

I can play it 10 times or more over and over.
laugh.gif

I HATE radiation though. That map sucks.

They should have had more maps on the game though. I'm ready for a map pack already. How many maps are there? 8-10?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

im starting to think people who hate this game were never any good at fps ... they just benefited from glitching, killstreaks and stopping power ... i absolutely love this game more than MW2 online ...
This right here... the only thing wrong with the game right now is the lag, which I'm sure they'll fix. The game turned out to be exactly what I expected plus some cool stuff like theater mode or the icon creator. It's basically just a better version of WAW, a more balanced game than MW2, but still not as good as COD4.

im starting to think people who hate this game were never any good at fps ... they just benefited from glitching, killstreaks and stopping power ... i absolutely love this game more than MW2 online ...
This right here... the only thing wrong with the game right now is the lag, which I'm sure they'll fix. The game turned out to be exactly what I expected plus some cool stuff like theater mode or the icon creator. It's basically just a better version of WAW, a more balanced game than MW2, but still not as good as COD4.

Originally Posted by MJair

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

it reminds me of cod4 minus the grenade fest in cod4....the biggest plus in this game is the way camping is eliminated...you can only camp for so long...someone will find you and kill your **@

it reminds me of cod4 minus the grenade fest in cod4....the biggest plus in this game is the way camping is eliminated...you can only camp for so long...someone will find you and kill your **@

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Last night in domination when I whipped out the chopper gunner for the 3rd time December was like " son where the %%!+ does this dude keith be at"
laugh.gif
Yo, everytime I hit select to look at the score, this man has something like 9 kills & 1 death. I'm scratching my head like "didn't the game just start?". Your AK be putting in some serious work.

laugh.gif
Yo, everytime I hit select to look at the score, this man has something like 9 kills & 1 death. I'm scratching my head like "didn't the game just start?". Your AK be putting in some serious work.

Originally Posted by maddog345

laugh.gif

I just run to their spawn....all they do is camp in areas..you camp you die

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*checks poster*
eek.gif

nah son im playing tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*checks poster*
eek.gif

nah son im playing tho
laugh.gif

This
there is literally no one spot you can camp at and not get killed from the rear *Pause*

This
there is literally no one spot you can camp at and not get killed from the rear *Pause*

Back
Top Bottom