PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

nothing happened?

this game needs stopping power! it feels like other people have it but me
laugh.gif

i hate people who hip fire whats that all about?

my kd dropped tonight from 108 to 103 smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Yo we need to get a demolition match on Nuketown guaranteed 50+ kills . Just went 105-44 with a bunch of bums with the loss. Other team had 2 guys with 100+. They called in like 5 chopper gunners and dogs
30t6p3b.gif

lets get on that *%%% tonight December you down
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Dasignofhell, Jthagreat,DJWesler, & i forgot the other two.. "SON! Theyre throwin rockets!" "They THROWIN ROCKETS!? Oh hell nah. Im out. bye" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 "Nah they aint shootin rockets, they THROWIN em" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hilarious.

whats not hilarious is my PS3 damn near crapped out. felt like i had an xbox for a second. Wouldnt even turn on...but i had to let it cool down, clean the dust, and give it more space...will be on again tomorrow.  

edit: that spawn vid was nothin like i experienced on summit...but yes it needs to be fixed.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Yo we need to get a demolition match on Nuketown guaranteed 50+ kills . Just went 105-44 with a bunch of bums with the loss. Other team had 2 guys with 100+. They called in like 5 chopper gunners and dogs
30t6p3b.gif

lets get on that *%%% tonight December you down
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Dasignofhell, Jthagreat,DJWesler, & i forgot the other two.. "SON! Theyre throwin rockets!" "They THROWIN ROCKETS!? Oh hell nah. Im out. bye" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 "Nah they aint shootin rockets, they THROWIN em" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hilarious.

whats not hilarious is my PS3 damn near crapped out. felt like i had an xbox for a second. Wouldnt even turn on...but i had to let it cool down, clean the dust, and give it more space...will be on again tomorrow.  

edit: that spawn vid was nothin like i experienced on summit...but yes it needs to be fixed.

30t6p3b.gif

anyone ever get a gunship towards end of the game and then someone called a helicopter?
i be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

anyone ever get a gunship towards end of the game and then someone called a helicopter?
i be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NT fam.

We gotta learn how to play Domination (On Ground War)

NO1 can see us in TDM (Reg or GW), but we occasionally be gettin %%!%## RAPED by Total Randoms in GW Domination
tired.gif

Anyways, Ill be on sometime this afternoon/evening. Ill try to get a party togther to play Demolition.

NT fam.

We gotta learn how to play Domination (On Ground War)

NO1 can see us in TDM (Reg or GW), but we occasionally be gettin %%!%## RAPED by Total Randoms in GW Domination
tired.gif

Anyways, Ill be on sometime this afternoon/evening. Ill try to get a party togther to play Demolition.

I know y'all don't know me in here, but who cares, what I have to say is this...

GET A PAIR OF TURTLE BEACH HEADPHONES ASAP!!

My very first game online with this game Free for All went 20 kills and only 7 deaths. With the Turtle Beach DPX21's I can hear everything, it is hard to sneak up somebody with those on...Dolby 5.1 surround sound FTW!!!

I need a crew to run around with...any suggestions.

I know y'all don't know me in here, but who cares, what I have to say is this...

GET A PAIR OF TURTLE BEACH HEADPHONES ASAP!!

My very first game online with this game Free for All went 20 kills and only 7 deaths. With the Turtle Beach DPX21's I can hear everything, it is hard to sneak up somebody with those on...Dolby 5.1 surround sound FTW!!!

I need a crew to run around with...any suggestions.

That's a great video up there.

If they address the spawning system I would definitely start playing Black Ops again.

That's a great video up there.

If they address the spawning system I would definitely start playing Black Ops again.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

No its not yall, I was just joking
laugh.gif
but activison said now its going to release a yearly COD game.

they announced the next one will be on 2011,and not every two years

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

No its not yall, I was just joking
laugh.gif
but activison said now its going to release a yearly COD game.

they announced the next one will be on 2011,and not every two years

I couldn't join a damn game last night I just gave up out of frustration
I'm adding you and Iheartboost 2nite.  Listen fellas, I die a lot so just kill whoever kills me, thats how I help the team hahahahahaa.

Iheartboost - you on that psn spreadsheet, if not I need your PSN.  I be playing, but watching the game like a movie when I
pimp.gif
 .. Earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I couldn't join a damn game last night I just gave up out of frustration
I'm adding you and Iheartboost 2nite.  Listen fellas, I die a lot so just kill whoever kills me, thats how I help the team hahahahahaa.

Iheartboost - you on that psn spreadsheet, if not I need your PSN.  I be playing, but watching the game like a movie when I
pimp.gif
 .. Earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i need new headphones ... anyone have suggestions? I looked at the Turtle Beach's up there but want to know if anyone else has some input ...

i need new headphones ... anyone have suggestions? I looked at the Turtle Beach's up there but want to know if anyone else has some input ...

Back
Top Bottom