PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by henz0

Yessir RKO

wink.gif

Boost, please let those 3 remain on the same team at least.

oh we will

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by MJair

A snake draft get the $#*% outta here if ya *#%+* #!% is the 8th seed you don't deserve ##$@!@% 2 picks....you don't deserve a got damn thing...*!+$% you want to keep it fair...win the got damn ffa....I don't give a $#*% about Being fair, right, humble, or any other %$%$+ #!% Santa clause Jesus christ baby #!% %%+$%@%!...fair? Man $#*% y'all you %%%!!%% can have a team of CarolinaFTW it wouldn't make me a bit remorseful about ya sorry ##$@!@% team

Hilarious since you didn't say a damn thing about the snake draft when you had the 6th and 4th pick in the draft order the last 2 seasons. Now you're first and all of a sudden you want everything to work in your favor? Get outta here with that %!!. You haven't made a single suggestion for this season yet that would make things fair for everyone.

How about you shut the !*#* up....cuz a lot of us sick of your mouth...come in here acting like you running #@%%...trying to play objective games so you can play search, making these suggestions to vote...shut up..you haven't done #@%% but pretend like you. Run the show...which you don't...like I said I thought it was stupid in the first season and the second season and I had good teams on both.

Oh and look at you now that boost return and post you on his **** "lets do the ffa and tourny over" you ain't say #@%% really in that draft to pck him a decent squad...now you concerned man sitcho ol "when he ain't looking I be talking my #@%%, but when he face me I be concerend " %%@ down
The hell are you talkin about? The only time I said something during the whole draft was when I picked my player. You were the one picking him random players as if you didn't know what kind of players he would pick. And I'm not the only person who wants more than just TDM for 4 weeks. Lots of other people have posted (and voted) in favor of playing objective matches. Don't bother quoting me cause I wont reply... I'm done talking to someone who sounds like they're slamming their forehead across the keyboard.

A snake draft get the $#*% outta here if ya *#%+* #!% is the 8th seed you don't deserve ##$@!@% 2 picks....you don't deserve a got damn thing...*!+$% you want to keep it fair...win the got damn ffa....I don't give a $#*% about Being fair, right, humble, or any other %$%$+ #!% Santa clause Jesus christ baby #!% %%+$%@%!...fair? Man $#*% y'all you %%%!!%% can have a team of CarolinaFTW it wouldn't make me a bit remorseful about ya sorry ##$@!@% team

Hilarious since you didn't say a damn thing about the snake draft when you had the 6th and 4th pick in the draft order the last 2 seasons. Now you're first and all of a sudden you want everything to work in your favor? Get outta here with that %!!. You haven't made a single suggestion for this season yet that would make things fair for everyone.

How about you shut the !*#* up....cuz a lot of us sick of your mouth...come in here acting like you running #@%%...trying to play objective games so you can play search, making these suggestions to vote...shut up..you haven't done #@%% but pretend like you. Run the show...which you don't...like I said I thought it was stupid in the first season and the second season and I had good teams on both.

Oh and look at you now that boost return and post you on his **** "lets do the ffa and tourny over" you ain't say #@%% really in that draft to pck him a decent squad...now you concerned man sitcho ol "when he ain't looking I be talking my #@%%, but when he face me I be concerend " %%@ down
The hell are you talkin about? The only time I said something during the whole draft was when I picked my player. You were the one picking him random players as if you didn't know what kind of players he would pick. And I'm not the only person who wants more than just TDM for 4 weeks. Lots of other people have posted (and voted) in favor of playing objective matches. Don't bother quoting me cause I wont reply... I'm done talking to someone who sounds like they're slamming their forehead across the keyboard.

I'm quoting ya punk *%! right now chump....how many people did I pick for boost ? 0 I stated draft him the best available players....you right you aint say @!*#...but yet and still you on here talking like you was on his side all along
such your flip flopping *%! up bum

I'm quoting ya punk *%! right now chump....how many people did I pick for boost ? 0 I stated draft him the best available players....you right you aint say @!*#...but yet and still you on here talking like you was on his side all along
such your flip flopping *%! up bum

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Me, June, and The HenzGod 7500-600

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
Went 44-2 on array.. Idk how to save footage, i wouldve def saved that one.
nerd.gif
@ RKO .. Be careful what u wish for

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Ay my $%#+$ keith drun'? I'm dunzo off that for loko my $%#+$ we #@+%#@! ho's over her bruh...ma $%#+$ henzo ima bacllkk home in NyY myy $%#+$ I'm in the heights. Man I dunno waut goin on I camt read right nmow I can only speak my guy tig bieber can't handle 4loko like me $%#+$ me keith henzo will run trains on u niiga WOo woo swaf swag swag swag
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Ay my $%#+$ keith drun'? I'm dunzo off that for loko my $%#+$ we #@+%#@! ho's over her bruh...ma $%#+$ henzo ima bacllkk home in NyY myy $%#+$ I'm in the heights. Man I dunno waut goin on I camt read right nmow I can only speak my guy tig bieber can't handle 4loko like me $%#+$ me keith henzo will run trains on u niiga WOo woo swaf swag swag swag
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

Always. Careful as careful can be.

I want you 3 to be able to team up. The Big 3. Boost, let it happen. And Boost you can even get a Kliq team together for yourself. It'll be like the Heat (Henz, Juice, DSK) and the Celtics (Boost, Mo, Battousai).

Lets make those two teams happen Boost.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

It's automatically saved if it's one of the last 100 games you played. Playercard > My recent games > Find it and click add to "my file shares", something like that I'm just doin it from memory.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

It's automatically saved if it's one of the last 100 games you played. Playercard > My recent games > Find it and click add to "my file shares", something like that I'm just doin it from memory.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

I want you 3 to be able to team up. The Big 3. Boost, let it happen. And Boost you can even get a Kliq team together for yourself. It'll be like the Heat (Henz, Juice, DSK) and the Celtics (Boost, Mo, Battousai).

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

boy you already know what team henzo going to be on

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

boy you already know what team henzo going to be on

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money 

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Yo ILLO Let me know cuz 
wink.gif
nerd.gif
fashooo ima add yall

son have you payed attention to the last 10 pages

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i guess i got dropped? team 5 capt, that was a sucka move.
indifferent.gif

anyone wanna pick me up? or add me on the #!!$$% FA list or something.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money 

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Yo ILLO Let me know cuz 
wink.gif
nerd.gif
fashooo ima add yall

son have you payed attention to the last 10 pages

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i guess i got dropped? team 5 capt, that was a sucka move.
indifferent.gif

anyone wanna pick me up? or add me on the #!!$$% FA list or something.

Back
Top Bottom