PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by henz0

33-0 on Nuketown
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ this dude we played against last night.. " I'm a beast check my K/D!!! "...
indifferent.gif
$!*# was a 1.1
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
 Dude thought he was doing it. 

Originally Posted by j671

*@$*!aiight fellas someone tell me what the best sniping rifle is and whats the best perks to use...im having a hard as time adjusting....its pissin me off

The Last sniper Rifle u unlock, the Classified one 
Not much sway. Semi Automatic. So if u miss, U can keep firing once instead of emptying out the bullet like a bolt action. When shot the recoil is small like the Barrett 50 cal in Mw2. Fairly Accurate. Statistically more accurate than the Bolt Action Sniper Rifle. But i actually feel its less accurate but maybe thats just me.

Use the Optical Zoom Scope.

Perk 1: Hardline/Ghost

Perk 2:Scout

Perk 3: Hacker/Ninja

Use a Claymore or Motion Sensor. 

Dual Pythons as a Secondary.

Thats my Sniping Class

*@$*!aiight fellas someone tell me what the best sniping rifle is and whats the best perks to use...im having a hard as time adjusting....its pissin me off

The Last sniper Rifle u unlock, the Classified one 
Not much sway. Semi Automatic. So if u miss, U can keep firing once instead of emptying out the bullet like a bolt action. When shot the recoil is small like the Barrett 50 cal in Mw2. Fairly Accurate. Statistically more accurate than the Bolt Action Sniper Rifle. But i actually feel its less accurate but maybe thats just me.

Use the Optical Zoom Scope.

Perk 1: Hardline/Ghost

Perk 2:Scout

Perk 3: Hacker/Ninja

Use a Claymore or Motion Sensor. 

Dual Pythons as a Secondary.

Thats my Sniping Class

L96 seems to be the best
dragunov has horrible scope
the other 2 seem to be 2 shot kills

i usually run with ghost/hardened or scout or even steady aim for akimbo secondaries/ hacker
theres not one perk where its gonna benefit the sniper tremendously
claymores/motion sensor is a must you can not run and gun nearly as much as cod4
let alone the way people were doing it in mw2
your secondary is your best friend if you miss the first shot you will not get a 2nd shot
scout pro is faster switch to sec. while if you use akimbo handguns steady aim would help
as attachments go either variable zoom or ext mags everything else is trash
the acog is a british acog since the sniper rifle itself is a british gun and you cant aim worth a damn with it
my suggestion go into combat training lvl up till you get the sniper and play 9v1 to 300 kills on recruit like 10 times to get use to it

L96 seems to be the best

i usually run with ghost/hardened or scout or even steady aim for akimbo secondaries/ hacker
claymores/motion sensor is a must you can not run and gun nearly as much as cod4
your secondary is your best friend if you miss the first shot you will not get a 2nd shot
scout pro is faster switch to sec. while if you use akimbo handguns steady aim would help
the acog is a british acog since the sniper rifle itself is a british gun and you cant aim worth a damn with it
my suggestion go into combat training lvl up till you get the sniper and play 9v1 to 300 kills on recruit like 10 times to get use to it

sick.gif

33e1w6t.jpg

I dont understand how the other team can be THAT bad.. I could see maybe 3000 but 800
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

33e1w6t.jpg

I dont understand how the other team can be THAT bad.. I could see maybe 3000 but 800
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

My dude 12thMonth since when you snipe
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I can do it all son 
pimp.gif

But nah.. Im not a huge sniper like ie: Chris

But im a alright sniper ... I dont do it much here in black ops cause its hard as +@@! but if i need to. Ill counter Snipe .. or if i get pissed if a dude is on a tower like in Array & hes refusing to leave that spot.. Ill blow his @$% outta there (no ayo)

But we basically said the same thing/advice 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

My dude 12thMonth since when you snipe
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 I can do it all son 
pimp.gif

But nah.. Im not a huge sniper like ie: Chris

But im a alright sniper ... I dont do it much here in black ops cause its hard as +@@! but if i need to. Ill counter Snipe .. or if i get pissed if a dude is on a tower like in Array & hes refusing to leave that spot.. Ill blow his @$% outta there (no ayo)

But we basically said the same thing/advice 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

L96 seems to be the best

THIS......L96

L96 seems to be the best

THIS......L96

I havent ran with any of yall in like 2 days.. 
tired.gif
grin.gif

It seems like no1 is on when i go on.

Ill sign in after i get done with this (%@%!@% !**) math 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I havent ran with any of yall in like 2 days.. 
tired.gif
grin.gif

It seems like no1 is on when i go on.

Ill sign in after i get done with this (%@%!@% !**) math 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I find myself camping A LOT more in Black Ops than MW2. I have more patients for kills,trying to get my killstreak up, rather than running around the map on MW2 like I'm on coke. Black Op def takes more skill to play since the spawning system will expose the holy %@** out of you.

I find myself camping A LOT more in Black Ops than MW2. I have more patients for kills,trying to get my killstreak up, rather than running around the map on MW2 like I'm on coke. Black Op def takes more skill to play since the spawning system will expose the holy %@** out of you.

L96/w variable scope 
claymore

ghost
steady aim or harden
hacker

with the variable scope once the game starts scope in and press circle, it will zoom you in to the max distance.

once you do this you can quick scope just like in MW2.

L96/w variable scope 
claymore

ghost
steady aim or harden
hacker

with the variable scope once the game starts scope in and press circle, it will zoom you in to the max distance.

once you do this you can quick scope just like in MW2.

I'm having more connection problems now than ever before. My *%!$ freezes my ps3 causing me to to do a hard shut down. I'm afraid if I keep doing this it might break my ps3. smh

I'm having more connection problems now than ever before. My *%!$ freezes my ps3 causing me to to do a hard shut down. I'm afraid if I keep doing this it might break my ps3. smh

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Not gonna lie.. Black Ops runs way smoother on the 360 ... 
tired.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:

U'r weird... Cause black ops had the opposite affect on me... 

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Not gonna lie.. Black Ops runs way smoother on the 360 ... 
tired.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:

U'r weird... Cause black ops had the opposite affect on me... 

Back
Top Bottom