PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I find myself camping A LOT more in Black Ops than MW2. I have more patients for kills,trying to get my killstreak up, rather than running around the map on MW2 like I'm on coke. Black Op def takes more skill to play since the spawning system will expose the holy %@** out of you.

Yeah I noticed people camping for killstreaks a lot more than they did in MW2. Running around the map is like a lottery considering that anyone can spawn behind you and kill you at any moment. Hopefully they'll fix the spawning system and patch up a few things by January.

I find myself camping A LOT more in Black Ops than MW2. I have more patients for kills,trying to get my killstreak up, rather than running around the map on MW2 like I'm on coke. Black Op def takes more skill to play since the spawning system will expose the holy %@** out of you.

Yeah I noticed people camping for killstreaks a lot more than they did in MW2. Running around the map is like a lottery considering that anyone can spawn behind you and kill you at any moment. Hopefully they'll fix the spawning system and patch up a few things by January.

Originally Posted by MJair

30t6p3b.gif
This game will definitely not get the time of day
Unlike MW2 where I could play for 3- 4 hours straight, I cant play BO for more than 30 minutes
3arc's presentation =
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

edit:tongue:lus no good maps, NONE

Originally Posted by MJair

30t6p3b.gif
This game will definitely not get the time of day
Unlike MW2 where I could play for 3- 4 hours straight, I cant play BO for more than 30 minutes
3arc's presentation =
sick.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

edit:tongue:lus no good maps, NONE

Wesler , Prodigy, & O Diddy, & I (4/6 players that wouldve been on Team 5)... just ran TDM & won
We were struggling badly in the beginning.. came back to win 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 w/o Team 5s top 2 picks... 

I came up clutch & got on a KS ... Got the Black Bird, CG, & Gunship FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was sorta amped cause dudes on the other team were like %!+ just happened. Camping $++% (which i wasnt, ill post the Gameplay for proof) Anctually no1 was campin. I logged off just cause it was a good note to leave on..

Anyways

Mp5k silenced is my new fav SMG ... 

Wesler , Prodigy, & O Diddy, & I (4/6 players that wouldve been on Team 5)... just ran TDM & won
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was sorta amped cause dudes on the other team were like %!+ just happened. Camping $++% (which i wasnt, ill post the Gameplay for proof) Anctually no1 was campin. I logged off just cause it was a good note to leave on..

Anyways

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways

i like the classified smg.. sprays the fastest.. the clip is disappointment though.

black ops is a fusion of the last killzone and world of war.. i love every map..

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways

i like the classified smg.. sprays the fastest.. the clip is disappointment though.

black ops is a fusion of the last killzone and world of war.. i love every map..

I get more kills running around than camping.

thats that MW2 in me...black ops is easy to me
grin.gif

I get more kills running around than camping.

thats that MW2 in me...black ops is easy to me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I'm having more connection problems now than ever before. My *%!$ freezes my ps3 causing me to to do a hard shut down. I'm afraid if I keep doing this it might break my ps3. smh

It's your disc drive.  It's aging and pretty soon it's gunna fry.  That's what happened to me. 

The other day, my ps3 just eventually stopped playing all games and all my movies.  But then I visited my local repair shop (had to google it cuz I didn't know it existed) today and they worked their magic for me. 

Now it doesn't freeze at all and the game even runs smoother
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I'm having more connection problems now than ever before. My *%!$ freezes my ps3 causing me to to do a hard shut down. I'm afraid if I keep doing this it might break my ps3. smh

It's your disc drive.  It's aging and pretty soon it's gunna fry.  That's what happened to me. 

The other day, my ps3 just eventually stopped playing all games and all my movies.  But then I visited my local repair shop (had to google it cuz I didn't know it existed) today and they worked their magic for me. 

Now it doesn't freeze at all and the game even runs smoother
pimp.gif

i'm not saying i'm a beast or anything.  but i usually have a positive k/d by a couple kills.  i run around alot.  it's just no fun to camp to me.  i do straight run and gun and i'm alright.  

i'm not saying i'm a beast or anything.  but i usually have a positive k/d by a couple kills.  i run around alot.  it's just no fun to camp to me.  i do straight run and gun and i'm alright.  

nice video

anyway does anyone know which perk besides hacker i can use to avoid being killed by claymores?

nice video

anyway does anyone know which perk besides hacker i can use to avoid being killed by claymores?

Been running in zig zags lately. Bought my k/d from .79 to 1.03 all-time.(like 1.3 weekly)

Havana and summit are garbage. Shot down some dude only for him to appear in the same exact spot twice over in the back of Havana where A flag would be.

Ftr: ak74u rapid fire is THE gun hands down. Split screen online will *%@! you over. Connection strength gets cut in half.

Been running in zig zags lately. Bought my k/d from .79 to 1.03 all-time.(like 1.3 weekly)

Havana and summit are garbage. Shot down some dude only for him to appear in the same exact spot twice over in the back of Havana where A flag would be.

Ftr: ak74u rapid fire is THE gun hands down. Split screen online will *%@! you over. Connection strength gets cut in half.

Originally Posted by just reason

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Anyways

I like that one too but the clip size is wat makes that gun unusable for me.. even with extended mags.. idk why 
Mp5 tho is 
pimp.gif

I agree i like alot of the maps...i LOVE WMD ... my fav map 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Anyways

I like that one too but the clip size is wat makes that gun unusable for me.. even with extended mags.. idk why 
Mp5 tho is 
pimp.gif

I agree i like alot of the maps...i LOVE WMD ... my fav map 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom