PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Had my first no death
pimp.gif
. 26-0 in TDM.

word i was playing doley yesterday afternoon and was getting murked,then again im just getting used to ps3, never had sony, almost thru my controller against the tv cause of all the bs

still enjoy the game when i get chopper gunner and whatnot,

more people gotta add me though i be on on the reg (only got 3 friends)

TooMuchSour

word i was playing doley yesterday afternoon and was getting murked,then again im just getting used to ps3, never had sony, almost thru my controller against the tv cause of all the bs

still enjoy the game when i get chopper gunner and whatnot,

more people gotta add me though i be on on the reg (only got 3 friends)

TooMuchSour

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

It take more skill to be "good" in this game than MW2. Once they fix the party/lag/glitch issues, the game will be even that much better. The knifing lunge needs to get fixed up a bit too...a lil' too commando'$%% right now.
30t6p3b.gif
I almost never go for knife kills so that gets me in trouble sometimes in close battles. Then when I do go for knifes...it seems like 80% of the time I miss.
alien.gif

Checked my KD on BO yesterday and I'm at 2.25 with less playtime than most of you...I left MW2 with a KD of 2.23. Found that interesting.

Boost I'm getting on now.

Agree on all points.  There are times where I still have that reaction where I see someone to knife em and I end up getting killed.  Like in MW2, a dude could have passed you already and you could still get em with the knife even w/o Commando.  That part I can say isn't the same.

My K/D is at 1.66 or so but I still feel like I'm not good at this game
laugh.gif

It take more skill to be "good" in this game than MW2. Once they fix the party/lag/glitch issues, the game will be even that much better. The knifing lunge needs to get fixed up a bit too...a lil' too commando'$%% right now.
30t6p3b.gif
I almost never go for knife kills so that gets me in trouble sometimes in close battles. Then when I do go for knifes...it seems like 80% of the time I miss.
alien.gif

Checked my KD on BO yesterday and I'm at 2.25 with less playtime than most of you...I left MW2 with a KD of 2.23. Found that interesting.

Agree on all points.  There are times where I still have that reaction where I see someone to knife em and I end up getting killed.  Like in MW2, a dude could have passed you already and you could still get em with the knife even w/o Commando.  That part I can say isn't the same.

laugh.gif

yeah i be getting killed commando style a bit too much for my liking... dude starts on the bottom of the stairs while i dump off a couple rounds to the body...
next thing i know dude hits the R3 and flies up the stairs on some superman %+%@

yeah i be getting killed commando style a bit too much for my liking... dude starts on the bottom of the stairs while i dump off a couple rounds to the body...
next thing i know dude hits the R3 and flies up the stairs on some superman %+%@

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif

This. Or the reverse where I shoot at dude running straight at me, riddle him with bullets and he still gets the last second lunge, knifes me and dies 2 seconds later or majestically drops into last stand pro.
eyes.gif

Knife is broken in this game for the most part thanks to connection. Sometimes you can stand right next to someone and the lunge won't work resulting in them knifing you. Then there are times where you'll sprint past someone and they'll catch your shadow even though you're about half a block away. And I've noticed everyone gets commando just before the last kill of a game.

At least in MW2 if someone was close you knew you had the knife kill or they killed you. Here when both of you miss it turns into a really awkward dance where both players lose sight of eachother and usually ends in hipfiring.

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif

This. Or the reverse where I shoot at dude running straight at me, riddle him with bullets and he still gets the last second lunge, knifes me and dies 2 seconds later or majestically drops into last stand pro.
eyes.gif

Knife is broken in this game for the most part thanks to connection. Sometimes you can stand right next to someone and the lunge won't work resulting in them knifing you. Then there are times where you'll sprint past someone and they'll catch your shadow even though you're about half a block away. And I've noticed everyone gets commando just before the last kill of a game.

At least in MW2 if someone was close you knew you had the knife kill or they killed you. Here when both of you miss it turns into a really awkward dance where both players lose sight of eachother and usually ends in hipfiring.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Yea this has happened to me before. 

There was a time when someone just straight teleported to safety I was like where t f is he and then I see him at the top of the stairs to shoot me. 

I've gotten in the habit of looking at how many bars I have.  If I see anything lower than 4 I just change lobbies.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Yea this has happened to me before. 

There was a time when someone just straight teleported to safety I was like where t f is he and then I see him at the top of the stairs to shoot me. 

I've gotten in the habit of looking at how many bars I have.  If I see anything lower than 4 I just change lobbies.

Yall should check out the video titled "commando" in my file share. It's a short 20 second video.
nerd.gif

Yall should check out the video titled "commando" in my file share. It's a short 20 second video.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

just sold my ps3. Wheres the best deal at? Should I get that #%$! at Costco? For warranty purposes that is.
how much you sell it for?  what was included?

anyway, buy from amazon they got a singstar bundle, no tax, and free shipping.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

just sold my ps3. Wheres the best deal at? Should I get that #%$! at Costco? For warranty purposes that is.
how much you sell it for?  what was included?

anyway, buy from amazon they got a singstar bundle, no tax, and free shipping.

Carrying a team with nothing but noobs sucks, but its so satisfying to get a win against a better stacked team
pimp.gif
You would think, at least more so like MW2, lobbies would be more evenly matched skill and level wise..

On another note.....it might be just me but i feel like I drop dudes easier with certain camos....Siberia, and the snow one(forget the name)

Carrying a team with nothing but noobs sucks, but its so satisfying to get a win against a better stacked team
pimp.gif
You would think, at least more so like MW2, lobbies would be more evenly matched skill and level wise..

On another note.....it might be just me but i feel like I drop dudes easier with certain camos....Siberia, and the snow one(forget the name)

Back
Top Bottom