PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I played MW2 the other day and i played 2 games and immediatly took that *$+% out and almost frisbee'd it out the window.
I forgot how corny MW2 is... Noob tubes flying EVERYWHERE.... no skill whatsoever to play that game.... dudes really dont aim they just fire off noobtubes and scavenger pro to get more.... and then plant 7 claymores around and sit in one freakin spot.

put in COD4 and i felt like it was heaven.... that is  the most fair and balance (No Fox) game of COD

Black Ops is fun to me.... i dont have that much lagging problem and frame issues anymore. The spawning doesnt even bother me anymore.... i just know that once i kill multiple people turn around and prepare for dummies trying to sneak me.

I just have to get better at finishing off enemies.... i guess that has to do with frame issues.... cuz i see somebody and shoot but never finish them off.... i have like double the assists then i have kills
mad.gif

I played MW2 the other day and i played 2 games and immediatly took that *$+% out and almost frisbee'd it out the window.
I forgot how corny MW2 is... Noob tubes flying EVERYWHERE.... no skill whatsoever to play that game.... dudes really dont aim they just fire off noobtubes and scavenger pro to get more.... and then plant 7 claymores around and sit in one freakin spot.

put in COD4 and i felt like it was heaven.... that is  the most fair and balance (No Fox) game of COD

Black Ops is fun to me.... i dont have that much lagging problem and frame issues anymore. The spawning doesnt even bother me anymore.... i just know that once i kill multiple people turn around and prepare for dummies trying to sneak me.

I just have to get better at finishing off enemies.... i guess that has to do with frame issues.... cuz i see somebody and shoot but never finish them off.... i have like double the assists then i have kills
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

just sold my ps3. Wheres the best deal at? Should I get that #%$! at Costco? For warranty purposes that is.
how much you sell it for?  what was included?

anyway, buy from amazon they got a singstar bundle, no tax, and free shipping.
I sold it for $220. It was the old 40gb one. I only included a the hdmi, power cable, old controller, and 2 old games that I never played lol.
I just came back from walmart with my hookup and got the slim 160gb with uncharted 2 and medal of honor for 292.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

just sold my ps3. Wheres the best deal at? Should I get that #%$! at Costco? For warranty purposes that is.
how much you sell it for?  what was included?

anyway, buy from amazon they got a singstar bundle, no tax, and free shipping.
I sold it for $220. It was the old 40gb one. I only included a the hdmi, power cable, old controller, and 2 old games that I never played lol.
I just came back from walmart with my hookup and got the slim 160gb with uncharted 2 and medal of honor for 292.
pimp.gif

i hate how it takes a whole clip sometimes to kill dude. So i hop on hardcore, but its just terrible, i don't think I've played a HCTDM where a team scored the 7500.

I've just been on zombies lately. its cool with a good group who knows what they're doing.

i hate how it takes a whole clip sometimes to kill dude. So i hop on hardcore, but its just terrible, i don't think I've played a HCTDM where a team scored the 7500.

I've just been on zombies lately. its cool with a good group who knows what they're doing.

i dont understand why sometimes i shoot and they die in a second but other times, like when theyre running at me, i empty a clip they just waltz along ...

i dont understand why sometimes i shoot and they die in a second but other times, like when theyre running at me, i empty a clip they just waltz along ...

Sam Turret, Care Package, Sentry Gun w/ hardline pro.

and yes you can swtich the Sam and Sentry to something else
pimp.gif

Sam Turret, Care Package, Sentry Gun w/ hardline pro.

and yes you can swtich the Sam and Sentry to something else
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

G36c puts in work!

That was my @!*# right there
pimp.gif

I saw the most RIDICULOUS thing today while playing.. Dude was laying prone on the floor and I come up from behind and shoot him about 10x and he turns over into final stand
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

G36c puts in work!

That was my @!*# right there
pimp.gif

I saw the most RIDICULOUS thing today while playing.. Dude was laying prone on the floor and I come up from behind and shoot him about 10x and he turns over into final stand
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*signs on*

*plays ffa, gets kicked*

*join a party*

*kicked*

*signs out*

*heads to store to buy blueberry four lokos*

*signs on*

*plays ffa, gets kicked*

*join a party*

*kicked*

*signs out*

*heads to store to buy blueberry four lokos*

Video upload is mad choppy, just like the gameplay
grin.gif
.Other than that 
laugh.gif
. He thought he had me.� He never had his car...

Video upload is mad choppy, just like the gameplay
grin.gif
.Other than that 
laugh.gif
. He thought he had me.� He never had his car...

How do I turn off the slim?

On the OG I made sure it was red then I hit the off switch in the back. I don't see an off switch for the slim.

halp me please everybody.

Back
Top Bottom