PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Good zombie sessions tonight Vintage and Dhuang 
smokin.gif
First time I've played with any NTers in that mode.

Good zombie sessions tonight Vintage and Dhuang 
smokin.gif
First time I've played with any NTers in that mode.

i put mw2 in last night for the first time after the release of ops...it aint the same no more, ops needs a patch please!

i put mw2 in last night for the first time after the release of ops...it aint the same no more, ops needs a patch please!

Who is PSN:JHawxcuse? my first randomly ran into NT'er ever

Got my first kill with the tomahawk yesterday, "Bankshot" + "Scalper"
laugh.gif

Who is PSN:JHawxcuse? my first randomly ran into NT'er ever

Got my first kill with the tomahawk yesterday, "Bankshot" + "Scalper"
laugh.gif

Twitter update from Josh Olin 12/3:

Gameplay Tuning:
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
• Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
All of this sounds terrific!

Twitter update from Josh Olin 12/3:

Gameplay Tuning:
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
All of this sounds terrific!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

The knifing lunge needs to get fixed up a bit too...a lil' too commando'$%% right now.
30t6p3b.gif
I almost never go for knife kills so that gets me in trouble sometimes in close battles. Then when I do go for knifes...it seems like 80% of the time I miss.
alien.gif
Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

#+%+ is this?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

The knifing lunge needs to get fixed up a bit too...a lil' too commando'$%% right now.
30t6p3b.gif
I almost never go for knife kills so that gets me in trouble sometimes in close battles. Then when I do go for knifes...it seems like 80% of the time I miss.
alien.gif

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

#+%+ is this?

Patch 1.04 submissions on 12/6.

Issues Addressed:
# • Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
# • Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error

Patch 1.04 submissions on 12/6.

Issues Addressed:
# • Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
# • Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error

Back
Top Bottom