PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Twitter update from Josh Olin 12/3:

Gameplay Tuning:
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.

I've been abusing this since dude recommended it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Twitter update from Josh Olin 12/3:

Gameplay Tuning:
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.

I've been abusing this since dude recommended it
nerd.gif

i cant stand this game. cant play a game without out getting disconnected. was just plying a a game of Demo. i was 44-4 going into overtime and the game just froze
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Feels like your feet are the weakest part of your body. cant tell you how many times i've died by leg shots while shooting dude in the chest. Playing without Nter's is a NO GO....may not get a lot of kills but you can guarantee a win

i cant stand this game. cant play a game without out getting disconnected. was just plying a a game of Demo. i was 44-4 going into overtime and the game just froze
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Feels like your feet are the weakest part of your body. cant tell you how many times i've died by leg shots while shooting dude in the chest. Playing without Nter's is a NO GO....may not get a lot of kills but you can guarantee a win

Fixing the Hardline Pro? I might as well not use it anymore.
ohwell.gif

Pure Barebones is cool though

Fixing the Hardline Pro? I might as well not use it anymore.
ohwell.gif

Pure Barebones is cool though

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
that's what happens to traitors to our cause...
im not a traitor 
laugh.gif

Im just simply waitin for everything to be patched & run smoothly on the PS3 
grin.gif

%%!? How come i can see it wen i preview my post but wen i actually post it doesnt show up? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
that's what happens to traitors to our cause...
im not a traitor 
laugh.gif

Im just simply waitin for everything to be patched & run smoothly on the PS3 
grin.gif

%%!? How come i can see it wen i preview my post but wen i actually post it doesnt show up? 
grin.gif

Son..  i wish i can run with yall on the 360 ...
I miss yall (no ayo)

but after playin Black Ops on the 360 and how smoothly it runs on there; then goin back to the Ps3 and havin all that lag & connection, & party issues (which yall still complain about alot still, which makes it even less appealing at the moment) makes it unplayable for me right now on there...

I really hope Treyarch patches the Ps3 ASAP

Son..  i wish i can run with yall on the 360 ...
I miss yall (no ayo)

but after playin Black Ops on the 360 and how smoothly it runs on there; then goin back to the Ps3 and havin all that lag & connection, & party issues (which yall still complain about alot still, which makes it even less appealing at the moment) makes it unplayable for me right now on there...

I really hope Treyarch patches the Ps3 ASAP

That game on Jungle where the dude spawned on my head isn't even in my recent games...

Probably cause I rage quit, oh well.

I'm on now if anyone wants to attempt to run.

That game on Jungle where the dude spawned on my head isn't even in my recent games...

Probably cause I rage quit, oh well.

I'm on now if anyone wants to attempt to run.

Back
Top Bottom