PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Fixing the Hardline Pro? I might as well not use it anymore.
ohwell.gif

Pure Barebones is cool though
hows it suppose to work?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

ohwell.gif

hows it suppose to work?
you can only reroll care packages now not like before where you can reroll sam, care, and sentry

ohwell.gif

hows it suppose to work?
you can only reroll care packages now not like before where you can reroll sam, care, and sentry

Still a considerable amount of lag (not as much initially).
People are quick to quit when they're taking L's.

So far been top 3 in almost every match today, didn't see anyone on from NT through.

Still a considerable amount of lag (not as much initially).
People are quick to quit when they're taking L's.

So far been top 3 in almost every match today, didn't see anyone on from NT through.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ohwell.gif

hows it suppose to work?
oh dangit i didnt know u could reroll everything.  i thought only care packages haha

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ohwell.gif

hows it suppose to work?
oh dangit i didnt know u could reroll everything.  i thought only care packages haha

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Twitter update from Josh Olin 12/3:

Gameplay Tuning:
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
• Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
All of this sounds terrific!

29x90u1.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Twitter update from Josh Olin 12/3:

Gameplay Tuning:
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
• Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
All of this sounds terrific!

29x90u1.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Son..  i wish i can run with yall on the 360 ...
I miss yall (no ayo)

but after playin Black Ops on the 360 and how smoothly it runs on there; then goin back to the Ps3 and havin all that lag & connection, & party issues (which yall still complain about alot still, which makes it even less appealing at the moment) makes it unplayable for me right now on there...

I really hope Treyarch patches the Ps3 ASAP
We get it, and so do they.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Son..  i wish i can run with yall on the 360 ...
I miss yall (no ayo)

but after playin Black Ops on the 360 and how smoothly it runs on there; then goin back to the Ps3 and havin all that lag & connection, & party issues (which yall still complain about alot still, which makes it even less appealing at the moment) makes it unplayable for me right now on there...

I really hope Treyarch patches the Ps3 ASAP
We get it, and so do they.

FFA is infested with campers.
Tried Hardcore FFA, shot 5 bullets at dude, he goes into Last Stand, he shoots with the @%!+@*+ pistol once and i die
indifferent.gif

FFA is infested with campers.
Tried Hardcore FFA, shot 5 bullets at dude, he goes into Last Stand, he shoots with the @%!+@*+ pistol once and i die
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom