PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by J de PHX

FFA is infested with campers.

Duh, that's how most good players play FFA.
And FFA is excellent practice because you have to watch out for everyone. For what it's worth my FFA K/D ratio is over 2.0...higher than my TDM K/D ratio. I'm 1.23 K/D overall.

And FFA is excellent practice because you have to watch out for everyone. For what it's worth my FFA K/D ratio is over 2.0...higher than my TDM K/D ratio. I'm 1.23 K/D overall.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Is camping just staying in one spot or is staying in a general area also considered camping? If its the prior i really dont think its necessary at all, even moreso in FFA.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Is camping just staying in one spot or is staying in a general area also considered camping? If its the prior i really dont think its necessary at all, even moreso in FFA.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Sup yall..

Bout to get on ina minute.

Add me @ therickstah

after nearly 8 years son finally got an account registered
laugh.gif

Massage to all 6 of my friends...

I no't been online cus we are pearpearing to move.

pls dont deleta me i prolly wont have internet the first week afta the move.

thnk u and i luv u all.

if u deleta me i will $!#%!+$ hate u forever.  andn i will kill u. good day

Massage to all 6 of my friends...

I no't been online cus we are pearpearing to move.

pls dont deleta me i prolly wont have internet the first week afta the move.

thnk u and i luv u all.

if u deleta me i will $!#%!+$ hate u forever.  andn i will kill u. good day

i was just on end up with a fresh (min 5 game play) 1.12... add me peeps FUERTEdelagente, i might be on tonight after a movie

i was just on end up with a fresh (min 5 game play) 1.12... add me peeps FUERTEdelagente, i might be on tonight after a movie

Wow, I just realized how much time I spend with my right thumb off of the aim stick.

Some dude was in the lobby saying "damn, burrack is always jumping everytime he kills me. *!#+ that !*#*%"

Either I'm double tapping that triangle or I'm pressing that jump button before I shoot.
laugh.gif

Wow, I just realized how much time I spend with my right thumb off of the aim stick.

Some dude was in the lobby saying "damn, burrack is always jumping everytime he kills me. *!#+ that !*#*%"

Either I'm double tapping that triangle or I'm pressing that jump button before I shoot.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom