PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

ah the counter-strike quickswitch habit...never really had a problem with this on the console though

and yea burrack everytime i run into you your jumping all over the place

What the hell is an aim bot??

Dude yesterday said something about using his aim bot because he was pissed they list or some #!+@

Dude yesterday said something about using his aim bot because he was pissed they list or some #!+@

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

its auto aim which targets any opponent closest to you and all you have to do is shoot.

there is no aim bot yet for the ps3 he was just talking out of *!$   

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

its auto aim which targets any opponent closest to you and all you have to do is shoot.

there is no aim bot yet for the ps3 he was just talking out of *!$   

Well it looks like there is no date set for the patch as of yet! Although they are in phase 3 of testing the patch as of today, hopefully this week we will get the update?

Well it looks like there is no date set for the patch as of yet! Although they are in phase 3 of testing the patch as of today, hopefully this week we will get the update?

so i signed on today.. To my surprise no1 was really on or playin Black Ops 
So i put in the Mw2 disc to see if i missed it or not...

I go into a GW game

My favorite map EVAR . Srike 
pimp.gif
. & When i go to pick my class all u hear is Explosions (nh) 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I sniped (NO SP. Cold Blooded)c and wow ... was it easy as *%#%... especially compared to Black Ops... All the font & #+!* looked weird to for some reason... But anyways i think i went 17-3...

I forgot how powerful Rafficas are in that game.. Especially w/ SP. I died in a instant... 

I turned it off after that game tho 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I dont miss it at all.. It made me appreciate Black Ops even more

so i signed on today.. To my surprise no1 was really on or playin Black Ops 
So i put in the Mw2 disc to see if i missed it or not...

I go into a GW game

My favorite map EVAR . Srike 
pimp.gif
. & When i go to pick my class all u hear is Explosions (nh) 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I sniped (NO SP. Cold Blooded)c and wow ... was it easy as *%#%... especially compared to Black Ops... All the font & #+!* looked weird to for some reason... But anyways i think i went 17-3...

I forgot how powerful Rafficas are in that game.. Especially w/ SP. I died in a instant... 

I turned it off after that game tho 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I dont miss it at all.. It made me appreciate Black Ops even more

yeah i put mw2 in for a night the other day first time since release...

my gun would move on its own and attach to an enemy like a magnet
laugh.gif

thats the "hit detection" people want on ops

laugh.gif

i deleted someone from my friend list about 4 minutes ago. it still says Deleting... Please wait.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i deleted someone from my friend list about 4 minutes ago. it still says Deleting... Please wait.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

Uh.... that isn't hit detection. That would be auto-assist or auto-aim.
I would like improved hit detection so it no longer fails to register when I shoot someone in the chest. Limbs are even worse.

laugh.gif

I would like improved hit detection so it no longer fails to register when I shoot someone in the chest. Limbs are even worse.

%#%%*$# rage quitters!@!!1k

I played my best game yet in SnD where I killed every player on the opposite team 2 rounds in a row. I end up killing the host on the last round and he leaves even though theres only 4 seconds left in the match. Game freezes and kicks me to the lobby and I check my recent file shares for the replay and its not there
tired.gif

%#%%*$# rage quitters!@!!1k

I played my best game yet in SnD where I killed every player on the opposite team 2 rounds in a row. I end up killing the host on the last round and he leaves even though theres only 4 seconds left in the match. Game freezes and kicks me to the lobby and I check my recent file shares for the replay and its not there
tired.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

How about spraying bullets at their head then you die, then watch the kill cam just to see you either didn't fire bullets or they all somehow missed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

How about spraying bullets at their head then you die, then watch the kill cam just to see you either didn't fire bullets or they all somehow missed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom