PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

it's been a minute since i put in blk ops, and i don't know why it took me so long to realize that dual mags + hardline = rapes.

it's been a minute since i put in blk ops, and i don't know why it took me so long to realize that dual mags + hardline = rapes.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

It has better 
1. Guns

2. Killstreaks

3. Maps

4. Gameplay

5. Connection

6. Host Migration

7. Visible Claymores

8. Load Times

Game doesn't suck, you just do.

It's quite proven Black Ops has A LOT of issues, you just like to turn the other cheek or hop on 360 
tired.gif

Better Guns? U mean Stopping Power? 
laugh.gif
 Guns with little to know recoil? 

KS... Do u mean them Stacking? The only KS i miss from Mw2 , is the Ac130. Wat? u miss the Nuke? Dont u remember thats one of thee biggest reason the game went to the dumps the way it did.

BlackBird > any KS on mw2.

Maps are w/e to me... Both the same.

Need help with claymores , use Hacker.

That just leaves the Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration Issues(on the Ps3).. which theyre workin on... Theyve failed, yes. But theyre trying obviously. 

Theyre doing more to the game in the 1st month than IW ever did on Mw2.

If u rely so much on the crutches of Mw2. Then pick up ur Tar-21 w/ SP and go to work bruh... 

Modern Warfare 2 is EASY mode. 

But mw2 has a better SinglePlayer, Graphics, & Factions & Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration (as of now)... The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2. The only thing that 

sucks about is the connections and people staying together. If that gets working.. then itd be 
smokin.gif

With that said, i still believe this is the best CoD yet.. U guys have yet to tuly enjoy it without the frustration of connection issues.  Which sucks.

Things that suck about black ops other than the connection issues is Knifing, & the RC Car. (Spawns are fixed from wat ive seen)

With all that said, i really cant wait til Modern Warfare 3 (or w/e itll be called)... I really hope they use the same engine, and hope IW comes back full force to redeem itself, and make sure there is no BS in the game. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

It has better 
1. Guns

2. Killstreaks

3. Maps

4. Gameplay

5. Connection

6. Host Migration

7. Visible Claymores

8. Load Times

Game doesn't suck, you just do.

It's quite proven Black Ops has A LOT of issues, you just like to turn the other cheek or hop on 360 
tired.gif

Better Guns? U mean Stopping Power? 
laugh.gif
 Guns with little to know recoil? 

KS... Do u mean them Stacking? The only KS i miss from Mw2 , is the Ac130. Wat? u miss the Nuke? Dont u remember thats one of thee biggest reason the game went to the dumps the way it did.

BlackBird > any KS on mw2.

Maps are w/e to me... Both the same.

Need help with claymores , use Hacker.

That just leaves the Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration Issues(on the Ps3).. which theyre workin on... Theyve failed, yes. But theyre trying obviously. 

Theyre doing more to the game in the 1st month than IW ever did on Mw2.

If u rely so much on the crutches of Mw2. Then pick up ur Tar-21 w/ SP and go to work bruh... 

Modern Warfare 2 is EASY mode. 

But mw2 has a better SinglePlayer, Graphics, & Factions & Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration (as of now)... The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2. The only thing that 

sucks about is the connections and people staying together. If that gets working.. then itd be 
smokin.gif

With that said, i still believe this is the best CoD yet.. U guys have yet to tuly enjoy it without the frustration of connection issues.  Which sucks.

Things that suck about black ops other than the connection issues is Knifing, & the RC Car. (Spawns are fixed from wat ive seen)

With all that said, i really cant wait til Modern Warfare 3 (or w/e itll be called)... I really hope they use the same engine, and hope IW comes back full force to redeem itself, and make sure there is no BS in the game. 

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

What type of net connection does everyone have?

I pay for 16 down 2 up....(I probably get 12-14 down normally and always 2 up.)
Charter communications
$49.99 a month

Im just asking to find out what the ideal speeds would be for playing online...........should i have faster upload speeds??
the only thing you should care about is the upload. upload is the factor that allows you to host games without lag
Oh....Well i wont host anymore games then....lol.
Charter sucks.......smh

Originally Posted by sole vintage

What type of net connection does everyone have?

I pay for 16 down 2 up....(I probably get 12-14 down normally and always 2 up.)
Charter communications
$49.99 a month

Im just asking to find out what the ideal speeds would be for playing online...........should i have faster upload speeds??
the only thing you should care about is the upload. upload is the factor that allows you to host games without lag
Oh....Well i wont host anymore games then....lol.
Charter sucks.......smh

Originally Posted by S4L3

The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2.
Yikes...

Let me help u there friend 
grin.gif

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2. The only thing that 

smokin.gif

Reading is fundamental. 

The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2.
Yikes...

Let me help u there friend 
grin.gif

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2. The only thing that 

smokin.gif

Reading is fundamental. 

Hey PS3 community

We are aware that many online players have been experiencing connectivity issues since Tuesday’s patch. We have been working hard to track down the cause and fix them as quickly as we can. We’ve already updated the game with one “hot fix

Hey PS3 community

We are aware that many online players have been experiencing connectivity issues since Tuesday’s patch. We have been working hard to track down the cause and fix them as quickly as we can. We’ve already updated the game with one “hot fix

I read the whole statement, and it was and it still is, pathetic. How can the party system be better if it still has those problems? Maybe you truly feel that black ops is the better game, but don't be blinded by it.

Come on chief. Be a fan, don't be a fanatic...

I read the whole statement, and it was and it still is, pathetic. How can the party system be better if it still has those problems? Maybe you truly feel that black ops is the better game, but don't be blinded by it.

Come on chief. Be a fan, don't be a fanatic...

I read the whole statement, and it was and it's still pathetic. How can the party system be better if it still has those problems? Maybe you truly feel that black ops is the better game, but don't be blinded by it.

ForeverDecember21 wrote: The only thing that sucks about is the connections and people staying together. If that gets working.. then itd be
smokin.gif

Are you ******ed?
Plus... I tried not to bring this up, but the 360 doesnt have anywhere near the party problems that the Ps3 has... So thats why i say that.. cause everytime im in a party over there, with 9 cats, $%%+ runs smoothly..

Is it as relible connection wise as Mw2 yet.. No.. but the organization, neatness, and invite system better.. yes... so like i said when the connection issues get resloved ESPECIALLY on PSN, then yall realize how much easier $%%+ is in the Black Ops party system. 

I read the whole statement, and it was and it's still pathetic. How can the party system be better if it still has those problems? Maybe you truly feel that black ops is the better game, but don't be blinded by it.

ForeverDecember21 wrote: The only thing that sucks about is the connections and people staying together. If that gets working.. then itd be
smokin.gif

Are you ******ed?
Plus... I tried not to bring this up, but the 360 doesnt have anywhere near the party problems that the Ps3 has... So thats why i say that.. cause everytime im in a party over there, with 9 cats, $%%+ runs smoothly..

Is it as relible connection wise as Mw2 yet.. No.. but the organization, neatness, and invite system better.. yes... so like i said when the connection issues get resloved ESPECIALLY on PSN, then yall realize how much easier $%%+ is in the Black Ops party system. 

but the organization, neatness, and invite system better.. yes...
LOL. My man said "organization and neatness". Aight my man, you got it.

Fan=no Fanatic=yes.

but the organization, neatness, and invite system better.. yes...
LOL. My man said "organization and neatness". Aight my man, you got it.

Fan=no Fanatic=yes.

Dec......how do you go from the ps3 controller to the xb controller?

Thats got to be hard to go back and forth.

Everyone do the thing that joemillionaire posted. 

I've had ZERO problems since I did it. ZERO

Tonight and last night was night and day smh.

Everyone do the thing that joemillionaire posted. 

I've had ZERO problems since I did it. ZERO

Tonight and last night was night and day smh.

Eh.. idk.. sometimes i mess up wen i go on the Ps3 and shoot instead of throwing a frag lol or stuggle to lay a motion sensor or claymore down
Sometimes i get confused.. but not that much. The button layout is the same except for the triggers... Thats basically it..

Back
Top Bottom