PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Dec......how do you go from the ps3 controller to the xb controller?

Thats got to be hard to go back and forth.
Eh.. idk.. sometimes i mess up wen i go on the Ps3 and shoot instead of throwing a frag lol or stuggle to lay a motion sensor or claymore down
Sometimes i get confused.. but not that much. The button layout is the same except for the triggers... Thats basically it..

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It has better 
1. Guns

2. Killstreaks

3. Maps

4. Gameplay

5. Connection

6. Host Migration

7. Visible Claymores

8. Load Times

Game doesn't suck, you just do.

It's quite proven Black Ops has A LOT of issues, you just like to turn the other cheek or hop on 360 
tired.gif

Better Guns? U mean Stopping Power? 
laugh.gif
 Guns with little to know recoil? 

KS... Do u mean them Stacking? The only KS i miss from Mw2 , is the Ac130. Wat? u miss the Nuke? Dont u remember thats one of thee biggest reason the game went to the dumps the way it did.

BlackBird > any KS on mw2.

Maps are w/e to me... Both the same.

Need help with claymores , use Hacker.

That just leaves the Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration Issues(on the Ps3).. which theyre workin on... Theyve failed, yes. But theyre trying obviously. 

Theyre doing more to the game in the 1st month than IW ever did on Mw2.

If u rely so much on the crutches of Mw2. Then pick up ur Tar-21 w/ SP and go to work bruh... 

Modern Warfare 2 is EASY mode. 

But mw2 has a better SinglePlayer, Graphics, & Factions & Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration (as of now)... The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2. The only thing that 

sucks about is the connections and people staying together. If that gets working.. then itd be 
smokin.gif

With that said, i still believe this is the best CoD yet.. U guys have yet to tuly enjoy it without the frustration of connection issues.  Which sucks.

Things that suck about black ops other than the connection issues is Knifing, & the RC Car. (Spawns are fixed from wat ive seen)

With all that said, i really cant wait til Modern Warfare 3 (or w/e itll be called)... I really hope they use the same engine, and hope IW comes back full force to redeem itself, and make sure there is no BS in the game. 
  1. More variety of guns, that have actual power, with and without stopping power. TAR21 is under power, check it's stat, ill still drop a dude in 3 hits. Unlike Commando which is a TAR21 with stopping power and it'll take me 4-5 hits to drop a dude. Ridiculous. 
  2. Blackbird the GOAT? Lulz. C'mon son, we all know almost every streak in this Black Ops is just a variant of Modern Warfare 2. Nuke, never used got it, so that nullifies your argument.
  3. Jungle? Spawn fest. Hanoi? Spawn fest. Havana? Spawn fest. WMD? Spawn fest. Array? HOLY SPAWN FEST. Should I continue? You know where this is headed...
  4. Shouldn't need a perk to see a claymore, didn't need it in MW2, why now? Don't act like I haven't heard you scream at transparent claymores. 
  5. They released a beta - broken game, worse than what happen on MW2. It's there job to fix it. 
  6. Read #5
  7. Done. 
  8. Word, because hit detection actually works. 
  9. What? Lol. Than the party system is not 10x better if it still has those consistent problems.
  10. Hmm, seems you've never played Call of Duty 4.
  11. Knifing in this game is worse than MW2, at least you can say, "son has commando pro... shrugs". In Black Ops there is no such thing, so when sons guts me from the bottom of a flight of stairs and I'm chillin at top, Treyarch still ain't fix +@!*. Spawns are still weak, what game YOU playing? MW2 had the best spawn points.
  12. :daps:

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It has better 
1. Guns

2. Killstreaks

3. Maps

4. Gameplay

5. Connection

6. Host Migration

7. Visible Claymores

8. Load Times

Game doesn't suck, you just do.

It's quite proven Black Ops has A LOT of issues, you just like to turn the other cheek or hop on 360 
tired.gif

Better Guns? U mean Stopping Power? 
laugh.gif
 Guns with little to know recoil? 

KS... Do u mean them Stacking? The only KS i miss from Mw2 , is the Ac130. Wat? u miss the Nuke? Dont u remember thats one of thee biggest reason the game went to the dumps the way it did.

BlackBird > any KS on mw2.

Maps are w/e to me... Both the same.

Need help with claymores , use Hacker.

That just leaves the Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration Issues(on the Ps3).. which theyre workin on... Theyve failed, yes. But theyre trying obviously. 

Theyre doing more to the game in the 1st month than IW ever did on Mw2.

If u rely so much on the crutches of Mw2. Then pick up ur Tar-21 w/ SP and go to work bruh... 

Modern Warfare 2 is EASY mode. 

But mw2 has a better SinglePlayer, Graphics, & Factions & Connection/MatchMaking/Host Migration (as of now)... The party system on black ops is 10x better than that of mw2. The only thing that 

sucks about is the connections and people staying together. If that gets working.. then itd be 
smokin.gif

With that said, i still believe this is the best CoD yet.. U guys have yet to tuly enjoy it without the frustration of connection issues.  Which sucks.

Things that suck about black ops other than the connection issues is Knifing, & the RC Car. (Spawns are fixed from wat ive seen)

With all that said, i really cant wait til Modern Warfare 3 (or w/e itll be called)... I really hope they use the same engine, and hope IW comes back full force to redeem itself, and make sure there is no BS in the game. 
  1. More variety of guns, that have actual power, with and without stopping power. TAR21 is under power, check it's stat, ill still drop a dude in 3 hits. Unlike Commando which is a TAR21 with stopping power and it'll take me 4-5 hits to drop a dude. Ridiculous. 
  2. Blackbird the GOAT? Lulz. C'mon son, we all know almost every streak in this Black Ops is just a variant of Modern Warfare 2. Nuke, never used got it, so that nullifies your argument.
  3. Jungle? Spawn fest. Hanoi? Spawn fest. Havana? Spawn fest. WMD? Spawn fest. Array? HOLY SPAWN FEST. Should I continue? You know where this is headed...
  4. Shouldn't need a perk to see a claymore, didn't need it in MW2, why now? Don't act like I haven't heard you scream at transparent claymores. 
  5. They released a beta - broken game, worse than what happen on MW2. It's there job to fix it. 
  6. Read #5
  7. Done. 
  8. Word, because hit detection actually works. 
  9. What? Lol. Than the party system is not 10x better if it still has those consistent problems.
  10. Hmm, seems you've never played Call of Duty 4.
  11. Knifing in this game is worse than MW2, at least you can say, "son has commando pro... shrugs". In Black Ops there is no such thing, so when sons guts me from the bottom of a flight of stairs and I'm chillin at top, Treyarch still ain't fix +@!*. Spawns are still weak, what game YOU playing? MW2 had the best spawn points.
  12. :daps:

I was playing mw2 at my cuz's house and I seriously miss that game....

Even in the summer I would race home from work hoping you guys would be on

Running snd with June soulfulb and fresestjerk
pimp.gif

I was playing mw2 at my cuz's house and I seriously miss that game....

Even in the summer I would race home from work hoping you guys would be on

Running snd with June soulfulb and fresestjerk
pimp.gif

alien.gif
eyes.gif
I dont think its worth it to reply to all those things... 
But, i do have CoD 4... Its good.. But the only thing tht turns me off about is the graphics... Cant get into it... If yall wanna run CoD 4, then **%%, lmk wen yall are on it... 

alien.gif
eyes.gif
I dont think its worth it to reply to all those things... 
But, i do have CoD 4... Its good.. But the only thing tht turns me off about is the graphics... Cant get into it... If yall wanna run CoD 4, then **%%, lmk wen yall are on it... 

WOW since i havnt been playing this damn game, I actually was able to fold all my laundry, vacuum, annnnd clean the kitchen
laugh.gif
WRRRK!!

WOW since i havnt been playing this damn game, I actually was able to fold all my laundry, vacuum, annnnd clean the kitchen
laugh.gif
WRRRK!!

Played last night after doing what joeB posted.............didnt have any connection problems at all.

i dont care about the single player game.......But they should actually look into why thats working instead of thinking they fixed it when they didnt.

Played last night after doing what joeB posted.............didnt have any connection problems at all.

i dont care about the single player game.......But they should actually look into why thats working instead of thinking they fixed it when they didnt.

Back
Top Bottom