PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

This dude is always taking shots at me, 
laugh.gif

Tell me why when you get either the death machine or the grim reaper, and probably even the valkyrie rockets, you have to use it all in one sitting because if you switch weapons, you can't switch back to the DM or GR anymore. And even if you die while using the DM or GR, you can't use it on the next respawn, you should at least be able to use it for 3 lives. Are they patching this?

Tell me why when you get either the death machine or the grim reaper, and probably even the valkyrie rockets, you have to use it all in one sitting because if you switch weapons, you can't switch back to the DM or GR anymore. And even if you die while using the DM or GR, you can't use it on the next respawn, you should at least be able to use it for 3 lives. Are they patching this?

its better tho...i played like a hour didnt get kicked or a transmission error i did when playing regular but playing prestige tdm it was smooth sailing i wish there was prestige domination

its better tho...i played like a hour didnt get kicked or a transmission error i did when playing regular but playing prestige tdm it was smooth sailing i wish there was prestige domination

You understand that a laughing smiley face isn't interchangeable with a period, correct?
You put it after all your sentences, but you're not fooling anyone. You're mad.

Why you so sensitive? A normal man would just fire back, have a laugh, ect. You gotta point out that someones's picking on you, like anyone cares.

It's cool though. I'm not about to have someones suicide on my conscience, so I'll be sure to omit you from now on.

You understand that a laughing smiley face isn't interchangeable with a period, correct?
You put it after all your sentences, but you're not fooling anyone. You're mad.

Why you so sensitive? A normal man would just fire back, have a laugh, ect. You gotta point out that someones's picking on you, like anyone cares.

It's cool though. I'm not about to have someones suicide on my conscience, so I'll be sure to omit you from now on.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

A normal man would just fire back, have a laugh, ect.
i'm not even in on this debate but did you get the marshmallow pro perk yet? the one where even if you set them on fire they get perfectly toasted? equip that with the thermal underwear perk in slot 2 and deer scent perk in slot 3 and you'll be good to go ...

i'm not even in on this debate but did you get the marshmallow pro perk yet? the one where even if you set them on fire they get perfectly toasted? equip that with the thermal underwear perk in slot 2 and deer scent perk in slot 3 and you'll be good to go ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

YOU are just mad that I have a skill set you could never hope to attain. I'm fairly certain I could carve a turkey with a sniper rifle.... in video game form.
I got Warlord Pro JUST to have more grenades to throw your way. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

YOU are just mad that I have a skill set you could never hope to attain. I'm fairly certain I could carve a turkey with a sniper rifle.... in video game form.

laugh.gif
whatever happened to that good ole juggernautin, grenade chuckin sonuva?

laugh.gif
whatever happened to that good ole juggernautin, grenade chuckin sonuva?

Back
Top Bottom